Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015

2.3

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Federal Way, WA) in April 2011.

Interview

Waiting room full of potential candidates. FYI do not let it intimidate-company has extremely high turn over rate in employees! quick lookover-possible questions regarding resume and past work experience with busy hiring mgr. Then asked to take test for typing speed/accuracy on comp. Received call following day informing me I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Are you confident/ in ability using computors   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2015.

Interview

It was short.... within 20 to 30 minutes you will know if you got the job or not. The interview was done through Instant Message. The hiring Manager will tell you about themselves and where he/she is located.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What are your biggest strengths? What are your career goals? What do you understand by privacy, code of conduct and petty cash ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview

Interview was very short, I didn't think I did very well, but was offered a job immediately. The person I interviewed seemed very disinterested in her own position, and just seemed like she was willing to hire anyone on.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience do you have dealing with customers?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview

Phone, online and in person process was long but worth it. Interviewed by phone a few times before a face to face. Blood test for health Ins - verify if you're a smoker or non smoker

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2010.

Interview

I applied online & received a phone call the next morning. They were quick to set up and interview for early the next week. Upon arrival, there was no indication what the job actually was, nor was this stated online or in the initial phone call. I was instructed by the receptionist to state on the questionnaire that I had 100% open availability, as the company "does NOT work with your personal schedule of other commitments." Interview was standard, followed by a computer-based scenario where I answered customer service questions & handled mock situations.

Interview Questions

• "Your application says that you have been terminated from employment? Are you willing to discuss this in detail during the next phase of the interview process?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Interview

We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Interview Questions

Interview

telephonic, in-person with hiring manager (and with team some times) - hr is a separate function.. they do not have much say in the hiring decision unless you have some horrible background verification issues

Interview Questions

• where the hell you think will you be after 100 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

pretty easy. i got what i asked

Customer Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview

Called in reply to a Craigslist ad. (extremely misleading ad) . Scheduled an interview for the following day. Arrived at an empty waiting room, with a phone on the counter and a sign instructing me to call and let them know I have arrived.... Was greeted and taken to the 'lab' to fill out an application and take an assessment test. They tell you that dependent on your assessment test, they will conduct an onsite interview. Maybe 5 minutes after the assessment, i was told my score was good, and was led to a cubicle for an interview. Interview was easy. Basic questions. I was informed that the position was taking inbound Customer service calls for SPRINT CELLULAR SERVICE, and it seemed like there were Sales involved. Job position has nothing to do with XEROX.

Interview Questions

Pay is only $9.15/hour base for a SALES POSITION.

Benefits Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Tempe, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

First interview, very throughal, informative. Excellent Interviewer. Interviewer explained policies of Xerox. Benefits start as soon as you are a permanent employee. Dress is business casual, very strict on dress policies.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2014.

Interview

I brought in hard copy of resume to Xerox. Took the tests (which were online) and passed them. Went the same day to take the urine test. Got the job. Very easy process. I started training the following Monday. Training is 5-7 weeks. 5 weeks of learning the system and everything you need to know. 2 weeks of "nesting", getting on the phones. If you do well, you go to the floor.