Affiliated Computer Services

143 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details – Used basic behavioral interview questions

Interview Question – How would you handle conflict   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2012.

Interview Details – i was hired by the company as applied on the websoite company was good and i recrutmwnt was very easy to crack.

Interview Question – In java and c++   View Answer

Director, Learning Services (Sales) Interview

Director, Learning Services (Sales)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was referred by an internal employee from this particular group's services delivery organization. I interviewed with the hiring manager (VP of Sales), two internal support employees (pre-sales consulting and another Sales Director). After those interviews, my fourth and final interview was with the General Manager of the Division. The offer got hung up in a "hiring freeze" for a few weeks, which should have been a "heads up" to me.

Interview Question – Describe your prospecting process and how you will push business through the sales pipeline faster.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – After a week of waiting, I received an offer which I accepted. However, before it was "signed" by the SVP, General Manager, a hiring freeze was put on which delayed the signing of the offer. They asked if I could start in 30 days. I agreed and signed the agreements. So it took about 45 days start to finish just for this part of their process.

Senior Implementation Specialist Interview

Senior Implementation Specialist

I applied through other source and interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details – There was no interview\hire process. My Employer prior to ACS was ABC TV\Disney who outsoured their IT division. I was passed onto ACS Inc

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process consists of a typing test, a customer response test to see how you would handle different scenarios, and a few face to face interviews where you will be asked questions pertaining to your experience in customer service, and your beliefs on what good customer service means.

Interview Question – How would you personally define customer service?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – one on one interview with supervisor

Interview Question – how would u handle irate customer   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative
Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – filled out an application, took a typing test, sat down with a supervisor and was told what the job was, there were no questions and the questions I typically ask in an interview were met with blank stares.

Interview Question – There weren't any questions asked in the interview.   Answer Question

Senior Transaction Processor Interview

Senior Transaction Processor

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was simple, short and to the point. Consisted of verifying simple math and accounting skills via a Computer Based Training, followed by a brief 30 minute Face to Face interview. Overall, the process was well structured and appeared almost mechanical, taking no longer than two weeks to fully complete.

Interview Question – None. Standard, well drafted and easy to rehearse interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was entry-level and non-negotiable.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details – Interview included review of work history and questions regarding ability to work within both project teams and on solo engagements. The process itself included me responding to an advertisement, being screened by the recruiter over the phone, then flying to a project team site and interviewing with members of the project team and their leadership.

Interview Question – Asked to describe experience working with clients outside my specific industry   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was simple as I knew the parties involved from a time prior to my interview, and thus we trusted each other.

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in December 2009.

Interview Details – I took a computer skills test and filled out an application then interviewed with HR . They gave me more paper work to fill out. HR gave directions and information of location of drug testing site. The results of the computer skills test came back and they mentioned my score was acceptable.