Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions

2.3

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2012.

Interview process was great, smooth, well communicated to. However HR and hiring managers are very disconnected, almost like they work for separate companies.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sandy, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

I applied online - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2011.

Applicants take a personality test, a typing test, and receive a personal interview unless their personality test shows too many adverse ("red") test responses. Don't say anything that would make you look bbad. That would be stupid.

Interview Questions
    • "How can you earn a profit for my company?" This combines what they know about the company with what assets they would specifically bring to the job.   Answer Question
    Take it or leave it.

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Used basic behavioral interview questions

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2012.

i was hired by the company as applied on the websoite company was good and i recrutmwnt was very easy to crack.

Director, Learning Services (Sales) Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2010.

I was referred by an internal employee from this particular group's services delivery organization. I interviewed with the hiring manager (VP of Sales), two internal support employees (pre-sales consulting and another Sales Director). After those interviews, my fourth and final interview was with the General Manager of the Division. The offer got hung up in a "hiring freeze" for a few weeks, which should have been a "heads up" to me.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your prospecting process and how you will push business through the sales pipeline faster.   Answer Question
    After a week of waiting, I received an offer which I accepted. However, before it was "signed" by the SVP, General Manager, a hiring freeze was put on which delayed the signing of the offer. They asked if I could start in 30 days. I agreed and signed the agreements. So it took about 45 days start to finish just for this part of their process.

Senior Implementation Specialist Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

There was no interview\hire process. My Employer prior to ACS was ABC TV\Disney who outsoured their IT division. I was passed onto ACS Inc

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2010.

The interview process consists of a typing test, a customer response test to see how you would handle different scenarios, and a few face to face interviews where you will be asked questions pertaining to your experience in customer service, and your beliefs on what good customer service means.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

one on one interview with supervisor

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2011.

filled out an application, took a typing test, sat down with a supervisor and was told what the job was, there were no questions and the questions I typically ask in an interview were met with blank stares.

Senior Transaction Processor Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2010.

The interview was simple, short and to the point. Consisted of verifying simple math and accounting skills via a Computer Based Training, followed by a brief 30 minute Face to Face interview. Overall, the process was well structured and appeared almost mechanical, taking no longer than two weeks to fully complete.

Interview Questions
    • None. Standard, well drafted and easy to rehearse interview questions.   Answer Question
    Salary was entry-level and non-negotiable.