Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cherry Hill, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

I first had a telephone interview and then went to the Cherry Hill office and met with two ladies. The interview questions were standard questions, nothing out of the box. They didn't know what team I would be working on, the hours, my supervisor, nothing. They were just two individuals asked to interview people.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were basic interview questions, describe a time, etc.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Basic typing speed test and call simulator

Interview Questions
    • If I could handle irate customers with a smile in my voice, no matter what verbal abuse they may give me   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cary, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2013.

Originally I applied for the benefit service rep position but Tyler C never got back to me after calling me and leaving no vm. I guess thats how their HR works. I saw an ad on careerbuilder so I decided to apply. Recieve an email from HR going back over the job description and to contact Jessyca. I called her up she schedule an interview that day. Went out to the job fair after waiting for 2 hours they make you take a 20 mins test. The assessment is basically you listening to 8 calls and typing what the caller is saying. Then 3 mins of the test is pretty much testing your typing skills.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult questions. The interviewer just ask if I had a car, if I can work the flexible hours, any problems with overtime or not taking a lunch during their busy peak. How do you deal with an angry customer? They let you know when the next training class start and you will be given you schedule after training. I start on Monday.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation it is pretty much $9.50 during training then they claim it goes to $12.50 after training. I think the $12.50 is only if you meet your metics then your pay will be that including any incentives and bonsues.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2013.

I received a call for the interview. The interview consisted of two people. Everything went well until the salary was disclosed. They knew that I had worked for a higher paying contract so the interview was more of an exercise. The people were all friendly.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question that I have ever had from this company was not for the position mentioned above. The question was, "Why are man hole covers round?".   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2009.

It was a clear and concise interview. Immediate feedback, response and offer. Easy onboarding and seriously great work environment.

Customer Care Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I interviewed online - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2009.

Interview process was very nice and pleasant, interviewed with 1 person the deputy.
    She was very professional and ask good questions (behavior interview)

Interview Questions
    • There was none for me, I was comfortable with the questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tigard, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2012.

Had an interview with Jessyca Gurnoe who was very professional. She then sent me to see another person who was a Supervisor to further my interview. The Supervisor took me to the floor and showed me around a little and allowed me to ask questions until she finally interviewed me.

She took me back to Jessyca Gurnoe and recommended me for hire.

Just about my hours to work. I stated that I would prefer days as I had children at home and they said that after training, they could do that, and they did.

Inbound Queue Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Henderson, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2010.

My interview was done by phone. The recruiter asked a series of irrelevant questions about what hours I would like to work, and my personal lifestyle. I can't remember much, because it was almost 4 years ago.

Interview Questions
    It was like this: you will work whatever hours the company needs when you walk in the door, and you will be paid based on work that the system thinks you complete and how long it takes you to assist the caller.

Team Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tualatin, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tualatin, OR

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in June 2009.

I was promoted internally and a notice went to all employees in our business unit that they would interview anyone who was interested. I interviewed with the Operations Manager for our unit and the Site Manager. They were thorough in explaining what they wanted and I had to ask few questions.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any particularly difficult questions. I knew I wasn't right for the job so I said so in the interview and they appreciated my honesty. I was later promoted to a new hire class instructor which gave me the experience to transition into a team supervisor.   Answer Question
    Because of my lack of prior management experience and the competition for the position I had no negotiation room and was told what the package was.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tigard, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2011.

It seems most interviewees have responded to a Craigslist ad. The interview is very brief. I think most of the hiring decision is based on a computer test they give you testing basic typing and customer service skills.

Interview Questions
    There was no negitiation. It was take it or leave it. Most of their interviewees are desperate for income, so why negotiate?