Affiliated Computer Services

141 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative

I applied online - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2009.

Interview Details – Conducted 2 phone interviews; 1 with HR and 1 with Department; Offered job "on the spot" of second interview. Very straight forward nothing unusual. After starting I realized there really was no hiring standard as long as you were not a convicted felon and were sober

Negotiation Details – none

Albany, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – Difficult but fair

Interview Question – can you work outside of regular business hours   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation available. I took the position because I liked the hiring agent but the hiring person puts a very good spin on the company. If you are hired you may regret it.

Cary, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2011.

Interview Details – The turnover rate is high. Go there with a resume and suit and you will get hire. They hire everyone. They do no background checks or call references. No experience necessary.

Interview Question – There is nothing difficult. They just ask you why do you want to work here. Make up something. Honestly it doesnt matter they are going to hire you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No there is no negotiation. For Sprint department its 10.00. Training is 9.50.

Vice President Business Development Interview

Vice President Business Development

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details – Met with divisional MD and Commercial Head of Sales

Interview Question – How would you go about differentiating our services vs. our competitors knowing what you know about us and the industry?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very fast (within a week), and I received what I requested ( a higher base than what was originally offered)

Vice President Interview

Vice President
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details – Typical Screening interview va phone & in person interviews.

Interview Question – Three people would like to interview (living or deceased)   View Answer

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details – Interview was super easy found out my schedule and start date within 20 min of interview

Interview Question – none that I can recall   Answer Question

Call Center Interview

Call Center
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details – Process was very long if you go to interview or test expect to be there all day. My experience was the same as the previous review. After the computer test which was basic call center stuff, (listening to pretend calls and inputting pretend data into accounts ). After I finished I was told to come back for one on one interview, once again expect to be there all day. After the one on one I was offered the job and given my training schedule. They gave me a address to go to to get my drug test done.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They couldn't even uphold interview times how unprofessional. Why would I want to work for the company that's always running late. Also the overall professionalism of the employees there was way below what I'd surround myself with.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details – When you apply for a position, you are sent a questionnaire to answer questions that really have no bearing on the job for which you are applying. You are also asked to complete a skills test via computer. Once those are done, you are called to a face to face interview and then you have to take a drug test. Then an offer letter is sent. From there you are given your start day.

Interview Question – Please advise a time when you had to deliver less than pleasing news.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Customer Service Agent
Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details – Was a long interview process had to get on the computer and answer a lot of questions some that didn't even have to do with the job you were applying for and then if you past that part you got to talk to a supervisor for the interview they just asked basic questions and that part was pretty easy then if hired they told you at that moment it was during the holiday season so they let go alot of people after the holiday season was over based on performance and that included most of the supervisors they had hired around the same time.

Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2012.

Interview Details – Very relaxed/casual, but lengthy. Took about an hour total. They have you complete an online test first - very simple stuff but takes a little time, then if you get past that, you wait until they call down a supervisor to interview you, which takes maybe 5 minutes total.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as the pay was a set rate & job is contracted w/ a potential full hire after a 90-day probation period.