Affiliated Computer Services

www.acs-inc.com

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2009.

After submitting my resume the HR representative asked me to answer some specific questions about my skillset. Next a phone interview with the hiring manager was scheduled. The hiring manager asked more questions about my past experience and about my technical knowledge. Next came an on-site interview with the hiring manager and some potential peers. Again, more questions about my experience and technical skills.

Interview Questions
  • A question about C# lambda expressions (a fairly new technique).   View Answer
I did not negotiate anything, the offer matched the salary requirement I had listed.

Other Interview Reviews for Affiliated Computer Services

Senior Software Engineer Interview

telephonic, in-person with hiring manager (and with team some times) - hr is a separate function.. they do not have much say in the hiring decision unless you have some horrible background verification issues

Interview Questions
    • where the hell you think will you be after 100 years   View Answer
    pretty easy. i got what i asked

Senior Software Engineer Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in May 2008.

Typical 2 rounds interviews, phone screen and on-site. I met 4 guys before seeing the manager. Offer was granted the next day right after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • How did you implement a distributed transaction system?   Answer Question