Affiliated Computer Services
www.acs-inc.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Affiliated Computer Services Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Richmond, VA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2009.

Interview Details – After submitting my resume the HR representative asked me to answer some specific questions about my skillset. Next a phone interview with the hiring manager was scheduled. The hiring manager asked more questions about my past experience and about my technical knowledge. Next came an on-site interview with the hiring manager and some potential peers. Again, more questions about my experience and technical skills.

Interview Question – A question about C# lambda expressions (a fairly new technique).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate anything, the offer matched the salary requirement I had listed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in May 2008.

Interview Details – Typical 2 rounds interviews, phone screen and on-site. I met 4 guys before seeing the manager. Offer was granted the next day right after the interview.

Interview Question – How did you implement a distributed transaction system?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Affiliated Computer Services

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Affiliated Computer Services Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Affiliated Computer Services employees and interview candidates.