Affiliated Computer Services Software Engineer Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cochin (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Cochin (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Aptitude test is conducted.Then goes through the technical section and then the HR section

Other Interview Reviews for Affiliated Computer Services

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Delhi (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

Firstly technical written test was taken. After clearing test, two technical interviews were conducted. Whole process took complete day. Result was declared at end of day. I got selected and got offer letter after one week. It was good experience for me and entire hiring process was smooth and cool.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as it was a good offer for me as a Fresher and it was good career opportunity too.