Affiliated Computer Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Cochin (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2010.

Interview Details – Aptitude test is conducted.Then goes through the technical section and then the HR section

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2009.

Interview Details – Firstly technical written test was taken. After clearing test, two technical interviews were conducted. Whole process took complete day. Result was declared at end of day. I got selected and got offer letter after one week. It was good experience for me and entire hiring process was smooth and cool.

Interview Question – Questions related to advanced java.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate as it was a good offer for me as a Fresher and it was good career opportunity too.

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!