Affiliated Construction Services (ACS)

www.acscm.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Madison, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Construction Services (ACS) in October 2012.

Interview Details – First spoke with them at the college career fair. I then had a 30 minute phone interview. Following that I had two in person interviews, toured their fabrication shop, and met the president of the company. The whole process wasn't too difficult. They asked pretty standard interview questions and I got to talk to a lot of people about their experience at ACS.

Interview Question – I don't remember any very difficult questions   View Answer

Business Analyster Interview

Business Analyster
Madison, WI

The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Construction Services (ACS) in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was called several months after I had applied for the buyer position to come in for a phone interview. When I arrived for my interview, the front desk staff was very friendly. I was interviewed by 3 people. An HR manager and two people who would be working directly with the Buyer position. The interview felt like a friendly discussion. I felt very welcomed and felt really good about the job. After the interview I was asked to perform a few tasks in excel and then write an example e-mail. Both tasks were very easy and tested to make sure I had basic knowledge of excel and microsoft word and that I had professional communication skills. They said one person would be selected for a second interview. Unfortunately I was second choice, but overall, I had a great impression of the company.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation with a vendor and then tell us how you solved the problem.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Information Management Analyst Interview

Information Management Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Affiliated Construction Services (ACS) in April 2012.

Interview Details – there will be 2-3 rounds.1st will be telephonic, next will be face to face interview with TL and manager

Interview Question – less difficulty. can get through easily if u show a bit confidence   Answer Question

Worked for Affiliated Construction Services (ACS)? Contribute to the Community!