Affiliated Construction Services (ACS)

www.acscm.com
  www.acscm.com

Affiliated Construction Services (ACS) Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Affiliated Construction Services (ACS)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Construction Services (ACS) in October 2012.

First spoke with them at the college career fair. I then had a 30 minute phone interview. Following that I had two in person interviews, toured their fabrication shop, and met the president of the company. The whole process wasn't too difficult. They asked pretty standard interview questions and I got to talk to a lot of people about their experience at ACS.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any very difficult questions   View Answer

Business Analyster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Construction Services (ACS) in August 2011.

I was called several months after I had applied for the buyer position to come in for a phone interview. When I arrived for my interview, the front desk staff was very friendly. I was interviewed by 3 people. An HR manager and two people who would be working directly with the Buyer position. The interview felt like a friendly discussion. I felt very welcomed and felt really good about the job. After the interview I was asked to perform a few tasks in excel and then write an example e-mail. Both tasks were very easy and tested to make sure I had basic knowledge of excel and microsoft word and that I had professional communication skills. They said one person would be selected for a second interview. Unfortunately I was second choice, but overall, I had a great impression of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation with a vendor and then tell us how you solved the problem.   Answer Question

Worked for Affiliated Construction Services (ACS)? Contribute to the Community!