Affinion Benefits Group Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Affinion Benefits Group

Database Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Affinion Benefits Group (Franklin, TN) in July 2008.

Interview

I went through a recruiting agency. I took and aced an Access test. I was then interviewed by the company hiring manager and hired a few hours later. Great people. Loved my team and my boss. Was transferred a year and a half later. Devastated by the move.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background experience with databases.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They almost always go through a recruiting agency, Vaco was the primary at the time. No negotiations for this position but I was happy with the outcome.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Affinion Benefits Group in August 2010.

Interview

Pretty basic interview process. Had initial phone interview which determined group interview. Had a second group interview with executives.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer or client?   Answer Question
    • What would you consider your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary didn't seem negotiable.