Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Affinity Health
- Marketing Representative (2)
- Medicare Marketing Representative (1)
- Specialist (1)
- Director (1)
- Claims Analyst (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Insurance Sales Representative (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Affinity Health.
First I had a phone interview with HR. Then I was asked to schedule an in-person meeting with 3 members of leadership. Scheduled a second interview with additional senior leadership. Position was eliminated with change in leadership and I was not offered the job in the end. Everyone was very nice and straight forward.
- Why I'm the right candidate for the job Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Affinity Health (Bronx, NY) in June 2014.
I've been interviewed by this company for a medicare sales position four times in the course of 1 year with no job offer. HR has been contacting me after seeing my resume on Career-builders. The first manager who interviewed me offered me the position but I never heard from her, but I wasn't sure if I could commit to a full time job at the time anyway, so it didn't matter. Apparently this manager has since separated with the company. They called me again several months later and I met with a different manager this time around. We didn't click however, despite my qualifications and I never heard from him. HR contacted me again several months later to attend an open house
and then arranged a second interview. I ended up meeting with that same manager again and he seemed rather perplexed to see me again. He then decided to check with HR before proceeding with the interview, leaving me waiting. In the end, I never heard from them. No suprise there, I've dealt with those types and their ignorance before.
- How do you handle a difficult prospect? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Affinity Health (Bronx, NY) in August 2013.
I applied on-line to the position. I first had a phone screen with HR which lead to a personal interview. The day of the interview there were about 30 people for interviews of several positions. I interviewed with 2 Marketing Managers in a small conference room. They asked questions about my experience since they wants someone who could get off the ground running. Then I interviewed with the HR manager in the same day. I was called back the following week for an interview with the AVP of Marketing.
- Have you worked with Faith Based Organizations? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Affinity Health (Bronx, NY) in March 2013.
Recevied a call from HR requesting to meet for a one on one interview. Upon my arrival I was greeted by the receptionsit and asked to fill out an paper application, Was them escorted to a conference room with about 20 canidates. I interview with 2 manangers for 2 current openings. Interview went well in my opinion. I them had a brief interview with a manager from HR.
Called a ciuple of days to follow up and was told that I ranked #3. No offer was exteneded because there was only 2 positions open
- No difficult questions Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Affinity Health (Bronx, NY) in November 2012.
Received a call from recruiter because my resume was online at career builder.
Engaged into a friendly conversation and was told to assist a group interview.
Among a group of 20 plus people, got picked individually for a initial interview and then 2 group exercises to see how we would perform in public, our creativity and level of comfort speaking to people.
Next week I got an offer.
- There were not difficult questions being asked, it was more of a personality testing kind of exercise, since not everyone is fit to be in a sales position. The position required it. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I had several other offers on the table.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day – interviewed at Affinity Health (Bronx, NY) in May 2011.
Was interviewed by two personnel. Asked me about myself. Informed me of their requirements and job details. Asked about my experience, skills, strengths and weaknesses. concluded the interview. received a call six hours later with an offer.
I needed a job therefore there was no negotiation.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Affinity Health (Bronx, NY) in January 2011.
i was looking for a job. i have a master degree in bus adm. i wanted something in the human services or the healthcare field. i came across affinity. i sbuimitted my resume and rec eived a call back a few weeks pater. i received an interview for three weeks into the fuiture
- name your favorite color and why 1 Answer
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Affinity Health in September 2009.
Despite having an appointment I waited almost two hours before they called me in. Each interview before mine was about 50 minutes long. It was a panel style interview (good cop bad cop) They'll ask you the same question several ways to try to trip you up or catch you saying what you think they want to hear. I told them the truth about what motivates me and they thought it was baloney. I don't engage in sales transactions to screw people over. A salesperson find or creates a need then fills it. I think win win, apparently Affinity does not share that sentiment. It;s all about the Benjamins there.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review