Affinnova

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Research Analyst Interview

Associate Research Analyst
Waltham, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Affinnova.

Interview Details – Applied online on a whim while looking for other similar positions (Forrester, GWfK, Nielsen, etc.). The process started about 5 days later when someone reached out to me to arrange a Skype interview. Two days later I was brought in for 3 one-hour interviews with two analysts and the hiring manager. Four days later, I was brought in for 2 one-hour interviews with two research directors and a 90 minute interview with two analysts. After sometime (I had an abroad commitment of 2 weeks for a personal) I was asked to come in for a 1.5-2 hour conversation with the CEO. A day later I was told to expect an offer letter, which I signed.

The entire process, although long, was very positive. I genuinely found myself excited to work with all of the people that I had interviewed with throughout and it seems that company is undergoing a paradigm shift in how it hires.

Interview Question – Towards the end of the interview process, there was a shift more towards my past, like "What was your first job in high school?" past. That was interesting to me.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Associate Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Affinnova in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied to Affinnova through my college career center. I got an email within a week to schedule a phone interview. They got back less than a week after the first phone call to invite me to Chicago for a second round in-office interview. The office has a great location (Willis Tower) and the people are quite warm. Gave us an IQ test for the first hour, followed by three 45-minute back-to-back interviews with Senior Analysts. The session ended with a brief one-on-one with a current AA. All in all, it was a good experience

Interview Question – Unexpected: why did you choose your childhood hobby and how did that help you in your college career?   Answer Question

Accountant/Analyst Interview

Accountant/Analyst
Waltham, MA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Affinnova in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through school website and was offered interview. Met with two members of the team for about 30 minutes each. Both seemed pretty easygoing/laid back

Interview Question – If I had to fill this office with ping pong balls how many would I need?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Associate Analyst
Waltham, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Affinnova in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online; got back to me within a week to set up a phone interview. Following the phone interview I was invited to interview onsite at headquarters in Waltham, MA. On-site interview consisted of an hour long IQ type written test, followed by two hour long one on one interviews.

Interview Question – IQ type test word scrambles   Answer Question

VP-Client Solutions Interview

VP-Client Solutions

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affinnova in January 2011.

Interview Details – spoke to Recruiter, set meeting with SVP, spoke with EVP, met CEO,

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Statistician

Interviewed at Affinnova

Interview Details – From 9 am to 3 pm. Technical intensive. People are very nice.

Interview Question – there is a brain teaser   Answer Question

IT Interview

IT

Interview Details – Interviewed with hiring manager, CFO and staff

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Affinnova

Interview Details – contacted by recruiter, and interview with 3 engineers in the first round. that's basicly design pattern, some resume question and simple algorithms. then the second round took 2 hours with vp.

Interview Question – asked sth about map reduce as i have that on my resume   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Entry Level Software Engineer
Waltham, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affinnova.

Interview Details – Applied Online. First round over skype. Question on Tree and it can have any number of children. You need to find how many of those children have color property set to red. Called for on-site. Similar question. Design deck of cards. Fizz buzz problem. 2nd round. Given a laptop to add an undelete feature to javascript app. It was the to-do MVC app used to compare different MVC frameworks. Discussed features.

Interview Question – Todo MVC app.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Market Research Analyst
Waltham, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Affinnova in February 2013.

Interview Details – The process started with a phone interview after I submitted my resume to my college's career services website. I was then offered to come in for an interview where I took an IQ test and had two hour long interviews. I was then told a week later that I had received the job.

Interview Question – Pretty basic behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had another offer from another company that was more competitive.

Worked for Affinnova? Contribute to the Community!