Affinnova Interview Questions

2.9

Associate Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Affinnova (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Applied online on a whim while looking for other similar positions (Forrester, GWfK, Nielsen, etc.). The process started about 5 days later when someone reached out to me to arrange a Skype interview. Two days later I was brought in for 3 one-hour interviews with two analysts and the hiring manager. Four days later, I was brought in for 2 one-hour interviews with two research directors and a 90 minute interview with two analysts. After sometime (I had an abroad commitment of 2 weeks for a personal) I was asked to come in for a 1.5-2 hour conversation with the CEO. A day later I was told to expect an offer letter, which I signed. The entire process, although long, was very positive. I genuinely found myself excited to work with all of the people that I had interviewed with throughout and it seems that company is undergoing a paradigm shift in how it hires.

Interview Questions

• Towards the end of the interview process, there was a shift more towards my past, like "What was your first job in high school?" past. That was interesting to me.   Answer Question

Associate Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Affinnova in July 2014.

Interview

Submitted CV online, no cover letter needed. Was contacted by a current analyst two weeks later to schedule an interview. The interviewer asked mostly about my background - my past internship experience, about my college education. Nothing too difficult or unusual. I wouldn't say that the interview went well or badly, but I didn't hear from Affinnova again. They didn't have the courtesy to inform me anything even after I checked in with them a week after the interview. No response. I believe that a company should get back to a candidate especially after an interview. This is a bad reflection of the company and I am very put off by it.

Accountant/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Affinnova (Waltham, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied through school website and was offered interview. Met with two members of the team for about 30 minutes each. Both seemed pretty easygoing/laid back

Interview Questions

• If I had to fill this office with ping pong balls how many would I need?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Affinnova (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied to Affinnova through my college career center. I got an email within a week to schedule a phone interview. They got back less than a week after the first phone call to invite me to Chicago for a second round in-office interview. The office has a great location (Willis Tower) and the people are quite warm. Gave us an IQ test for the first hour, followed by three 45-minute back-to-back interviews with Senior Analysts. The session ended with a brief one-on-one with a current AA. All in all, it was a good experience

Interview Questions

• Unexpected: why did you choose your childhood hobby and how did that help you in your college career?   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Interview

From 9 am to 3 pm. Technical intensive. People are very nice.

IT Interview

Interview

Interviewed with hiring manager, CFO and staff

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

contacted by recruiter, and interview with 3 engineers in the first round. that's basicly design pattern, some resume question and simple algorithms. then the second round took 2 hours with vp.

Interview Questions

• asked sth about map reduce as i have that on my resume   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Affinnova (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Applied Online. First round over skype. Question on Tree and it can have any number of children. You need to find how many of those children have color property set to red. Called for on-site. Similar question. Design deck of cards. Fizz buzz problem. 2nd round. Given a laptop to add an undelete feature to javascript app. It was the to-do MVC app used to compare different MVC frameworks. Discussed features.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Affinnova (Waltham, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview after I submitted my resume to my college's career services website. I was then offered to come in for an interview where I took an IQ test and had two hour long interviews. I was then told a week later that I had received the job.

Interview Questions

I had another offer from another company that was more competitive.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Affinnova (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

1 step - Phone screening - I had a couple of behavioral questions and almost immediate invitation for the second round. 2 step - in person interview - 4 h interview (1h knowledge assessment -IQ test and 3h with 3 different hiring managers) 3 step -a phone call from an HR 5 days later saying that I didn't get the job because they decided to go with other more experienced candidates.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you designed surveys? You have to give them an answer from the perspective of a market researcher.   Answer Question