Aflac Actuarial Assistant Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2015

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The recruiter was really nice. She began the conversation with some informal question like " how is your weekend?". The phone interview was typical about some normal behavior question and I can clearly express my idea to recruiter. However, she leave her email address, the phone signal was not that good at that time and I could not clearly write it down, even I asked for her twice. It was my problem.

Interview Questions

• What character will you think most when you make decision?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

i applied for a different position and the HR recruiter saw my resume and called to see if i'd be interested in an internally posted actuarial position instead (i was very impressed by that), onsite interview with 4 managers and lunch with 3

Interview Questions