Aflac Aflac Agent Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2015
Updated Feb 8, 2015

1.7

Aflac Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aflac (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me by phone and email after finding my resume on a job board. She invited me to an "orientation" that next Saturday morning. It was basically a 45 minutes talk about why we (a group of about 8 of us) should work for Aflac and how we could get started and set up the interview process. Aflac seems like a very good company to work for, if you are able to take on a straight commission job to start out. The person presenting the orientation was very professional and I didn't feel pressured or like I was getting sold. I stayed after to ask questions and I will be going back on Monday for a follow-up interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Aflac Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aflac (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The most unprofessional interview I have ever experienced. You meet as an entire group for an "informative" session, which is a great idea in theory. Only they don't mention the upfront costs of becoming an agent that Aflac does not cover (Insurance license, monthly rent of your office space, business cards...$600+). Everyone is invited to a one on one interview after the group meeting, but here is whenever the unprofessional occurred. I arrived 30 minutes early to my interview and I ended up waiting 35 minutes past my scheduled interview time. The tone of the conversation was very one sided and she wasn't able to answer a few of my questions (other than "you'll know what I mean if you work I here, etc). Aside from swearing 5/6/7 times during an interview she was down right rude when I stated that I did not think the position was right me. The overall nature of the interview made me seriously consider reporting it to corporate because of a few other "choice words" she used at the end of the interview. I expected more from a very respectable company like Aflac.

Interview Questions

• Not really any difficult or unexpected questions. Very few questions actually regarding yourself and it was a lot of explaining the position. They seemed like they wanted to hire almost anyone who gave it a chance.   Answer Question

Aflac Agent Interview

Interview

Extremely simple two part interview process. They will hire anyone, no LITERALLY ANYONE. If you wee not recruited by a specific manager then the individual meeting is important to decide what sort of team you will be placed on

Aflac Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

They hire anyone who claims that they enjoy sales or have the desire to be in sales. You just sit and talk to them, they tell you when training is and they will act very enthusiastic about you working there. You are hired on with the understanding that you will not be paid for training and you are only paid commission.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation really because you are only paid on commission

Aflac Agent Interview

Interview

Contacted through career builder. Very efficient and friendly. Called me into the office downtown. Office was somewhat hard to find at first, but once I got their everyone was very nice. First interview was with multiple candidates. Second was a one on one.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't a question that was incredibly difficult. Very focused on past experiences. Not much info on the position or the salary. They asked what you knew about Aflac but they didn't expect you to know much. The process was pretty easy with not many difficult questions.   Answer Question

Aflac Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Process starts with an initial career briefing where applicants get to learn about aflac, what they provide, how training goes, etc.
    Second interview, is one-on-on for those who are interested and meet qualifications (must be engaging in career briefing). Learn more about the job as well as talk about your skills.

Interview Questions

• How does your support system feel about aflac?
      What income do you need to pay bills?
      What do you look for in a leader?

Answer Question

Aflac Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac in April 2014.

Interview

They call me and invite to interview and... It isn't interview at all! It was pretty weak presentation about the company. The man with bottle of water tried to explain me how it is great to be a part of Aflac and send as (there was one other candidate) without any explanation about posision.

Aflac Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

Great communication between their corporate hiring department and local agency. I was contacted by both within 24 hours. The interview was very professional and offered a great insight into who Aflac is and where they want to go.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Aflac Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Culver City, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Was easy to begin with, they gathered a few of us in a room and gave us a presentation about how great the company, i got called back for an interview. On arrival, they told me they had to reschedule. Came back the week after and again they told me they had to reschedule, without any prior notice, or anything- completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• can you provide your own transportation to work?   1 Answer

completely unprofessional office behaviour

Aflac Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac (Altoona, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

There was no set start time. the office did not keep in touch and the course that was given did not have the information needed to take the state test