Aflac Aflac Agent Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and was contacted by email to come to an initial interview. I learned a lot about AFLAC and enjoyed speaking with them.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how long AFLAC has been in business?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Dayton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Ridiculous, group "interviews" Trying to get you to drink the Kool Aid. Will hire anyone who sits through it. They won't tell you it is a commission only Job. They just keep telling the potential is in the millions. They also don't tell you that the market is saturated with Aflac and their "leads are two to three years old.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work hard   1 Answer

Aflac Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

I have yet to attend but they have been consistently contacting me for a while. I have decided to schedule an interview with the company and see what it is all about. I will update after.

Interview Questions

• Why dod you take so long to reply   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Interview went well. Quick fast and everyone was nice. Then you get a log on to practice for the the stat test. You will get reimbursed for the cost of the test once you pass. It is best to test for area at a time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Little Rock, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

Several Interviews to go through. Video led presentation one on one is very persuasive. If you make it through the first on you will be asked back to ask them questions. They laid out some of the costs YOU will have to cover upfront and did not cover your costs in the future. I was blown away from the interview process and presentation but not by the way sales techniques. From the time you sign your contract to the time you pass your licensing exam and the state inputs your license online you are in limbo and you learn nothing about the company or the way things work until after you get company appointment which is about 7-10 after the state inputs your license on the state website. Company is great, policies are great. Ask about TURNOVER directly and get a real answer. Ask about how many agents in your local area. Ask what your area will cover. How many people they recruit in your area weekly?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me by phone and email after finding my resume on a job board. She invited me to an "orientation" that next Saturday morning. It was basically a 45 minutes talk about why we (a group of about 8 of us) should work for Aflac and how we could get started and set up the interview process. Aflac seems like a very good company to work for, if you are able to take on a straight commission job to start out. The person presenting the orientation was very professional and I didn't feel pressured or like I was getting sold. I stayed after to ask questions and I will be going back on Monday for a follow-up interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Malvern, AR) in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is 3 interviews. The first interview they get to know about your job history and experience. The second interview you watch a video about the company history and afterwards ask why you are interested in the company and why you think you would be a good agent. The third interview they ask your expectations and goals. If they like your response, they offer you the job and schedule insurance classes. They also get all of your paperwork taken care of.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good insurance agent?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Greensboro, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

It went great very convincing they guy was very nice. He made a lot of promises of what the company can offer. His assistant was nice. He asked detail questions about my pass jobs and wanted to role how I handled customers. We also role played in how you would work with the company

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The most unprofessional interview I have ever experienced. You meet as an entire group for an "informative" session, which is a great idea in theory. Only they don't mention the upfront costs of becoming an agent that Aflac does not cover (Insurance license, monthly rent of your office space, business cards...$600+). Everyone is invited to a one on one interview after the group meeting, but here is whenever the unprofessional occurred. I arrived 30 minutes early to my interview and I ended up waiting 35 minutes past my scheduled interview time. The tone of the conversation was very one sided and she wasn't able to answer a few of my questions (other than "you'll know what I mean if you work I here, etc). Aside from swearing 5/6/7 times during an interview she was down right rude when I stated that I did not think the position was right me. The overall nature of the interview made me seriously consider reporting it to corporate because of a few other "choice words" she used at the end of the interview. I expected more from a very respectable company like Aflac.

Interview Questions

• Not really any difficult or unexpected questions. Very few questions actually regarding yourself and it was a lot of explaining the position. They seemed like they wanted to hire almost anyone who gave it a chance.   Answer Question

Aflac Agent Interview

Interview

Extremely simple two part interview process. They will hire anyone, no LITERALLY ANYONE. If you wee not recruited by a specific manager then the individual meeting is important to decide what sort of team you will be placed on