Aflac Aflac Agent Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2014

1.8

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Aflac Agent Interview

Extremely simple two part interview process. They will hire anyone, no LITERALLY ANYONE. If you wee not recruited by a specific manager then the individual meeting is important to decide what sort of team you will be placed on

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Aflac Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

They hire anyone who claims that they enjoy sales or have the desire to be in sales. You just sit and talk to them, they tell you when training is and they will act very enthusiastic about you working there. You are hired on with the understanding that you will not be paid for training and you are only paid commission.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation really because you are only paid on commission

Aflac Agent Interview

Contacted through career builder. Very efficient and friendly. Called me into the office downtown. Office was somewhat hard to find at first, but once I got their everyone was very nice. First interview was with multiple candidates. Second was a one on one.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't a question that was incredibly difficult. Very focused on past experiences. Not much info on the position or the salary. They asked what you knew about Aflac but they didn't expect you to know much. The process was pretty easy with not many difficult questions.   Answer Question

Aflac Agent Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Process starts with an initial career briefing where applicants get to learn about aflac, what they provide, how training goes, etc.
    Second interview, is one-on-on for those who are interested and meet qualifications (must be engaging in career briefing). Learn more about the job as well as talk about your skills.

Interview Questions
    • How does your support system feel about aflac?
      What income do you need to pay bills?
      What do you look for in a leader?
        Answer Question

Aflac Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac in April 2014.

They call me and invite to interview and... It isn't interview at all! It was pretty weak presentation about the company. The man with bottle of water tried to explain me how it is great to be a part of Aflac and send as (there was one other candidate) without any explanation about posision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in March 2014.

Great communication between their corporate hiring department and local agency. I was contacted by both within 24 hours. The interview was very professional and offered a great insight into who Aflac is and where they want to go.

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in January 2014.

Was easy to begin with, they gathered a few of us in a room and gave us a presentation about how great the company, i got called back for an interview. On arrival, they told me they had to reschedule. Came back the week after and again they told me they had to reschedule, without any prior notice, or anything- completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • can you provide your own transportation to work?   View Answer

completely unprofessional office behaviour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac in December 2013.

There was no set start time. the office did not keep in touch and the course that was given did not have the information needed to take the state test

Aflac Agent Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aflac in May 2013.

Lots of lies told during the interview process about commissions they tell you 100% commission but it they actually mean 30% will hire anyone that's not a good thing.You pay for all your training accept state training

Interview Questions
    • The are no difficult questions they will hire anyone   View Answer
    No negotiation did you pass the state test Yes I did that was it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in January 2013.

I was contacted by recruiter who saw my resume online. Against my better judgment, I agreed to go in for an interview. When I arrived, I filled out a one page form and then proceeded to wait. Twenty minutes after my interview was supposed to start, a guy comes out and introduces himself as the person who will be interviewing me. I should add that during those twenty minutes, the guy wasn't doing anything other than keeping me waiting.

After that I I went into a conference room that smelled like you would not believe. I mean, it was really, really bad. The guy then asks me three questions (see below), tells me about the company, and then the interview ends. I spent maybe ten minutes with the guy.

Roughly four hours after my interview, I got a rejection email telling me I did not get the position.

I did learn some things though about the company. First, Aflac's main market is in Japan. Second, this guy thinks Aflac's sales will increase due to the changes in healthcare that will begin taking place soon. Third, there is very high burnout. Fourth, they do not give you leads and you must fund all your own selling costs.