Aflac Aflac Agent Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

The first interview is a group interview. It's somewhat of an information session. I think it is more informative than selective because it is a commission based salary - people need to understand any value Aflac might have before proceeding. The second interview is more of an interview. This is where people need to show more charisma, but also some money in order to pay for training and licensing - none of the money goes to Aflac.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Nashville, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

Group interview, 2nd solo interview, contract signing

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation needed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in June 2011.

Interview

Two Interviews with Regional Sales Coordinator. The first they interview you to learn more about how you may fit in the organization. The second you interview them to answer any of your questions about the job. If it is a good fit, you may be able to sign your contract on the day of your second interview. You must obtain a Health/Disability Insurance License before you can start selling insurance. Some of that is paid for by the regional, but you must pay a portion and attend a class and pass a test.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being very unlucky and 10 being very lucky, how lucky do consider yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

Great communication between their corporate hiring department and local agency. I was contacted by both within 24 hours. The interview was very professional and offered a great insight into who Aflac is and where they want to go.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Aflac Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Process starts with an initial career briefing where applicants get to learn about aflac, what they provide, how training goes, etc.
    Second interview, is one-on-on for those who are interested and meet qualifications (must be engaging in career briefing). Learn more about the job as well as talk about your skills.

Interview Questions

• How does your support system feel about aflac?
      What income do you need to pay bills?
      What do you look for in a leader?

Answer Question

Aflac Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

I have yet to attend but they have been consistently contacting me for a while. I have decided to schedule an interview with the company and see what it is all about. I will update after.

Interview Questions

• Why dod you take so long to reply   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Malvern, AR) in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is 3 interviews. The first interview they get to know about your job history and experience. The second interview you watch a video about the company history and afterwards ask why you are interested in the company and why you think you would be a good agent. The third interview they ask your expectations and goals. If they like your response, they offer you the job and schedule insurance classes. They also get all of your paperwork taken care of.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good insurance agent?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aflac (Greensboro, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

It went great very convincing they guy was very nice. He made a lot of promises of what the company can offer. His assistant was nice. He asked detail questions about my pass jobs and wanted to role how I handled customers. We also role played in how you would work with the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aflac (Little Rock, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

Several Interviews to go through. Video led presentation one on one is very persuasive. If you make it through the first on you will be asked back to ask them questions. They laid out some of the costs YOU will have to cover upfront and did not cover your costs in the future. I was blown away from the interview process and presentation but not by the way sales techniques. From the time you sign your contract to the time you pass your licensing exam and the state inputs your license online you are in limbo and you learn nothing about the company or the way things work until after you get company appointment which is about 7-10 after the state inputs your license on the state website.

Company is great, policies are great.

Ask about TURNOVER directly and get a real answer. Ask about how many agents in your local area. Ask what your area will cover. How many people they recruit in your area weekly?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aflac (Basking Ridge, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Simple, straightforward. Basic questions. They just want to know if you'd be willing to do the work and if you're self-motivated. Don't bother if you think this is a salary job or if you are not a hard worker.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer