Aflac Aflac agent Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2014

1.8

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Aflac Agent Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Aflac.

They hire anyone who claims that they enjoy sales or have the desire to be in sales. You just sit and talk to them, they tell you when training is and they will act very enthusiastic about you working there. You are hired on with the understanding that you will not be paid for training and you are only paid commission.

Interview Questions
No negotiation really because you are only paid on commission

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Aflac Agent Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aflac in May 2013.

Lots of lies told during the interview process about commissions they tell you 100% commission but it they actually mean 30% will hire anyone that's not a good thing.You pay for all your training accept state training

Interview Questions
    • The are no difficult questions they will hire anyone   View Answer
    No negotiation did you pass the state test Yes I did that was it.

Aflac Agent Interview

Contacted through career builder. Very efficient and friendly. Called me into the office downtown. Office was somewhat hard to find at first, but once I got their everyone was very nice. First interview was with multiple candidates. Second was a one on one.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't a question that was incredibly difficult. Very focused on past experiences. Not much info on the position or the salary. They asked what you knew about Aflac but they didn't expect you to know much. The process was pretty easy with not many difficult questions.   Answer Question

Aflac Agent Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac.

Process starts with an initial career briefing where applicants get to learn about aflac, what they provide, how training goes, etc.
    Second interview, is one-on-on for those who are interested and meet qualifications (must be engaging in career briefing). Learn more about the job as well as talk about your skills.

Interview Questions
    • How does your support system feel about aflac?
      What income do you need to pay bills?
      What do you look for in a leader?
        Answer Question

Aflac Agent Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Aflac in April 2014.

They call me and invite to interview and... It isn't interview at all! It was pretty weak presentation about the company. The man with bottle of water tried to explain me how it is great to be a part of Aflac and send as (there was one other candidate) without any explanation about posision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Altoona, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Aflac in December 2013.

There was no set start time. the office did not keep in touch and the course that was given did not have the information needed to take the state test

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in March 2014.

Great communication between their corporate hiring department and local agency. I was contacted by both within 24 hours. The interview was very professional and offered a great insight into who Aflac is and where they want to go.

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Culver City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in January 2014.

Was easy to begin with, they gathered a few of us in a room and gave us a presentation about how great the company, i got called back for an interview. On arrival, they told me they had to reschedule. Came back the week after and again they told me they had to reschedule, without any prior notice, or anything- completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • can you provide your own transportation to work?   View Answer

completely unprofessional office behaviour

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in June 2011.

Two Interviews with Regional Sales Coordinator. The first they interview you to learn more about how you may fit in the organization. The second you interview them to answer any of your questions about the job. If it is a good fit, you may be able to sign your contract on the day of your second interview. You must obtain a Health/Disability Insurance License before you can start selling insurance. Some of that is paid for by the regional, but you must pay a portion and attend a class and pass a test.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being very unlucky and 10 being very lucky, how lucky do consider yourself?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sarasota, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Aflac in February 2012.

There was a phone call and a face to face meeting. I was hired on the spot. Their comments about compensation we're misleading at best and fraudulent at wor

Interview Questions
    Nothing. If you are alive and not a drug addict or criminal, you are hired

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!