Aflac Agent Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

1.8

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Meet with a coordinator/manager, they tell you about the job and ask you general interview questions. You are self-employed, so they want to see someone who is willing to work hard and dedicate their time. If you show them you are willing to make endless cold calls and follow ups, they will support you and dedicate their time to ensure your success.

Interview Questions

• If you are planning on committing 40 hours a week to the role (because if not, it will be hard to be successful. They won't want to dedicate their time to someone who won't dedicate theirs.)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

They called me and ask me for interview. And I barely remember when did I applied company. No question at all. Seems like you can start work right away. No PAY. Commission Base. They start the speech to convince you this is the right career for you. Some sales do make a lot of money. As I just moved to this area. Not a good start, since I don't have any relationship in the area.

Interview Questions

• what do you think of sales? What is your advantage?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Aflac is constantly recruiting due to huge turnover. They will reach out to you, but love if you come knocking on their door. Typically a group then a 1-1 interview. You have a pulse, clean cut, and money for school and license then you are hired.

Interview Questions

• N/A..very typical interview with strengths, weaknesses, and why you should be hired   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay for school, get your license, show up ASAP and we will start training on the phones

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Interview

I felt I was being sold the job rather than being interviewed. The process was rather strange. I was given a sort of presentation then asked if I felt I could sell the product. I was never asked for references or anything. The whole thing was a red flag for me.

Interview Questions

100% commission based work and you have to pay initial expenses! This is not really a job offer in my book.

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Montgomery, AL) in November 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is the easiest I've ever been through. You are contacted within a few days of applying by either a CIT or a DSC and they sit you down for a 30-45 minute interview. The interview is about 10 minutes of them asking you questions about yourself and getting to know your personality better. The rest of the interview is the interviewer explaining the job details.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions as the interview is very straight forward   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Interview

they asked me if i have a car and i said no and that's it

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY).

Interview

Respond to an ad or through word of mouth you can meet any Aflac agent an request an interview. Recruiting and hireing is a goal of the company. First interview and second is about getting company info after that your told how to get the state license for health and life in new York state. If you worked for any Medicaid or Medicare plan in new York this should be easy. The process is the same.

Interview Questions

• Can you see yourself working for yourself not by yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Clinton, CT).

Interview

First interview is a group interview. Very little time talking about yourself. The manager will talk about the company for about 20 minutes. Explains how commission works and what not.

Interview Questions

• None. Just asked a little about yourself such as why you are there.   Answer Question

All commission based job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Interview

Had an initial group interview that was more like an information session for potential candidates. Filled out a quick questionaire with basic information about why you were suited for the job. Called back for second interview 1-1 with similar basic questions about motivation.

Interview Questions

• Asked what motivated me in about ten different wordings.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2013.

Interview

They will hire almost anyone. They tell you in training that out of a room full of trainees maybe three will last a year. The interview was meaningless since they are going to hire you anyway. It's just a formality. We met at a Starbucks cafe and just talked. They asked about my family and really just general conversation.