Aflac

Very Easy Interview

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Benefits Coordinator
Rowlett, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in March 2014.

Interview Details – Was contacted via recruiter. Interview conducted with 2 other candidates. Must like cold calling or "prospecting," a lot of social networking. Mostly a lot off off site footwork. Franchise setup. You pay for your own license to sell insurance (TX-just under $300 total.) No territories so there would probably be a good deal of competition. Could be workable if one is a natural at sales and lands in just the right market. Was told that after a year or two that cold calls would be less and could benefit from accruing percentage of previous policies upon renewal plus over time having training your own prospectors to continue forward. 1099.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult questions.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I don't like sales.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Benefit Coordinator Interview

Benefit Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in June 2011.

Interview Details – Recieved an email by the recruiter stating that my resume was found online and was interested in setting up an interview to further get to know me and my skills. Went in for the interview and there was 10 other candidates waiting with me. The lady called all of us into a conference room and started talking about Aflac and how it a a great opportunity to work with them. At the end of the discussion resumes were collected. I was contacted to come in for an interview but declined

Interview Question – Describe yourself   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aflac

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aflac Benefit Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aflac employees and interview candidates.