Aflac

Updated Aug 27, 2014

1.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Benefits Coordinator Interview

The posted job was benefits coordinator. After reading reviews here I asked if it was a purely commission based sales job. Yep. When I told them I was not interested because it's 100% commission I got a response like "I'm shocked with your background that you'd pass up something like this". Like their job is so great. That reaction alone made me glad I didn't meet with them. Also the email interview confirmation said that they appreciate promptness please don't arrive any earlier than 10 minutes prior to the start time. Implies that they're shuffling a lot of people in and out. Shady.

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rowlett, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rowlett, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in March 2014.

Was contacted via recruiter. Interview conducted with 2 other candidates. Must like cold calling or "prospecting," a lot of social networking. Mostly a lot off off site footwork. Franchise setup. You pay for your own license to sell insurance (TX-just under $300 total.) No territories so there would probably be a good deal of competition. Could be workable if one is a natural at sales and lands in just the right market. Was told that after a year or two that cold calls would be less and could benefit from accruing percentage of previous policies upon renewal plus over time having training your own prospectors to continue forward. 1099.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any difficult questions.   View Answer

I don't like sales.

Benefit Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in June 2011.

Recieved an email by the recruiter stating that my resume was found online and was interested in setting up an interview to further get to know me and my skills. Went in for the interview and there was 10 other candidates waiting with me. The lady called all of us into a conference room and started talking about Aflac and how it a a great opportunity to work with them. At the end of the discussion resumes were collected. I was contacted to come in for an interview but declined