Aflac Benefits Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

1.6

Benefit Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

self introduction on what I look forward to as an employee pretty simple interview where in the stayed in touch with you and promptly let me know what exactly they want

Negotiation

none

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. The manager provided a overview of the company, the position and responsibilities of the position. The next step after the first interview was a one on one interview. When I received the email, I declined. While I appreciate the opportunity to interview with Aflac, sales is not my strong suit and I did not feel that I was the right person for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Kennesaw, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

I met with a gentleman at a local Aflac office in a group style setting. He proceeded to explain what Aflac is and a general compensation package. He then explained how business is generated and the general expectations of the team. After that, we were told one of his managers would call us if interested in our skill set. About a day or so later a young man met with me to explain more and to make sure this opportunity would work for me. He let me know that people don't work out sometimes and he does his best do discourage just taking anyone because running your own business isn't for everyone. I appreciate him doing that because it is for me and it was a way to protect a great brand.

Interview Questions

• Personality traits as they pertain to business   1 Answer

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

I got an e-mail from Aflac District Recruiter claiming they found my resume online and would like to schedule a meeting to learn more about the position. The sales manager kept me waiting for more than 20 mins. During the conversation, he gave a overview of the company and the position. Since the position is commission based, I said this does not quite fit my expectation.

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Lancaster, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

The first interview was a general group interview. The next day I was called back for my private interview. This interview was specific to me. We discussed my career goals and how Aflac works. At that time I was offered a position that I chose to accept. I very much enjoy that there is no cap on my income and I can advance within the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what drew me to Aflac and what my goals both long term and short term for my carreer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in June 2015. Took the interview as purely experience venture, not interested or passionate about insurance and sales is not my forte. Group Interview first,Commission based

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Not too difficult. Had a group interview at first, and met with the recruiter individually after. We planned a second interview for the next week, based on my interest of the position and company. The second interview was more about me, only 15 minutes. Not too difficult. What you would expect in an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed and friendly. Interviewer was very honest and open. The style of interview was very conversational. He explained he learned more just simply by observing the questions I asked.Interview lasted approximately one hour. He was very thorough in explaining their mentorship program and training. He made it seem like it is not only a profitable opportunity but a job you can be proud of. Straight commission.

Interview Questions

• How my work history benefited them.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

I got an e-mail requesting for a job interview after I had posted my resume on Monster. At the interview, I was asked to fill out a personality questionnaire. Then went into a room to watch a video talking about the company. The video was pretty much a collection of people saying how much money they've earned with the company. Because there was no other job candidates there (was supposed to be a group interview), the coordinator decided to interview me on the spot. The questions were very basic and easy. They said that the position was commission based and that the position I was interviewing for was pretty much a sales representative. What I figured out while watching the short video was that I would not technically be an AFLAC employee because I would be working under an independent agent, therefore, I would not be getting any benefits (There was a tiny disclaimer in the video). It seemed like they would hire anyone who wants a job. I got a call back for a second interview but I declined.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AFLAC? What is your greatest weakness? Why did/are you leaving your current job?   Answer Question

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who found my resume online. The first part of the interview was a group informational session where you learn about the company and find out more information about the position. The 2nd part of the interview is for those who want to learn more information and have any questions answered. After you accept the offer, you have to take and pass the state exams to get your license, at which point you have the 3rd interview/contract signing.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work on 100% Commission?   1 Answer