Aflac

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business to Business Representative Interview

Business to Business Representative
Alexandria, VA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Aflac in April 2013.

Interview Details – I received an email that they wanted me to schedule an interview based upon seeing my resume and when I got there I was in a group with about 10 other people and they basically just gave an overview of how the company worked and what they were about and at the end they ask you to put a Y in a circle if you'd like them to call you in for a second interview. The next day I got the call back and I go for my second interview in 2 days. My training starts on May 7th and then I'll be shadowing an established representative for 90 days. I'm really looking forward to starting with this company to make some extra cash for my pocket!

Interview Question – haven't gone for my second interview yet   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aflac

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aflac Business to Business Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aflac employees and interview candidates.