Aflac

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Field Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac in April 2011.

Was called 1 hour after submitting online application (Thursday) and scheduled an interview for Monday at noon. Mostly the regional coordinator spoke of her wonderful and successful career at AFLAC. Don't recall a lot of questions about me. Was told often how well those with a background such as mine did in the field. Felt a good connection and some commonalities with my "interviewer" - though it was more like a conversation than an interview. Once again , when asked what to expect in the first year as far as income, I was told I "would be helped" but was given no specifics. I feel rather foolish now. Due to the regional's enthusiasm and personality actually was the reason I "accepted" her offer of "working for myself"(for AFLAC.) So I spent the money on the class to get licensed, the license, the computer , gas, etc. etc. etc. and have been spending almost more than I have made for the last 9 months. I won't quit now since I have built up a lot of potential business, and I see there IS a lot of money to be made but I may have to declare bankruptcy before I see it!!! And this seems like a typical story!

Interview Questions
  • Very few questions asked. Actually don't recall being asked anything about myself.   View Answer
NO negotiating.