Aflac

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern

Interviewed at Aflac

Interview Details – Interviewed by a HR Intern and was asked basic questions. Real Nice company who takes care of their employees, unlike other insurance companies. HR Interns asking the questions were very professional and expected the same.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern- Human Resources Interview

Intern- Human Resources
Elmwood Park, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Aflac in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was referred to Aflac through my career advisor at Ramapo College of New Jersey. My academic advisor told me that he had placed a student there and that she had enjoyed the experience and got a lot out of it. I told my advisor I would be interested, and he immediately sent me the contact of the Regional Recruiting Manager at Aflac. I contacted her via email, attached my resume, and she emailed me back promptly with a request for an interview. The interview went very smoothly, and was very upbeat. The company was presented in a positive aspect, all of my questions were answered, and I was offered the internship before the interview was even over. The interviewer mentioned that the recommendation from my advisor at Ramapo made her feel extra comfortable hiring me on the spot.

Interview Question – I was asked whether I would like to take one of two routes. The first route would be a 'normal' internship, where I would follow her around and obtain experience in the Human Resources Field. The second route would be everything in the first route, but would also include me obtaining a Producer's License, which would allow me to help pull resumes and recruit potential account representatives. This second route allowed me to make a $100 signing bonus per person hired and 5% of whatever money the person I helped hire brought into the company.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern
Rockville, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied through school career website. Got a call from the office about few days after. Scheduled a 1:1 interview. The interview process was very simple. Explained what I will be doing and how I will be paid. The interviewer was a sales associate and was hiring her personal intern (that's how all interns are hired at local Aflac branches). I was asked to send her an email if interested in taking the position.

Interview Question – What was your most memorable experience at work?   Answer Question

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!