Aflac Human Resources Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2014

1.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Intern Interview

Interviewed by a HR Intern and was asked basic questions. Real Nice company who takes care of their employees, unlike other insurance companies. HR Interns asking the questions were very professional and expected the same.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult situation and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Intern- Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Aflac in January 2013.

I was referred to Aflac through my career advisor at Ramapo College of New Jersey. My academic advisor told me that he had placed a student there and that she had enjoyed the experience and got a lot out of it. I told my advisor I would be interested, and he immediately sent me the contact of the Regional Recruiting Manager at Aflac. I contacted her via email, attached my resume, and she emailed me back promptly with a request for an interview. The interview went very smoothly, and was very upbeat. The company was presented in a positive aspect, all of my questions were answered, and I was offered the internship before the interview was even over. The interviewer mentioned that the recommendation from my advisor at Ramapo made her feel extra comfortable hiring me on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked whether I would like to take one of two routes. The first route would be a 'normal' internship, where I would follow her around and obtain experience in the Human Resources Field. The second route would be everything in the first route, but would also include me obtaining a Producer's License, which would allow me to help pull resumes and recruit potential account representatives. This second route allowed me to make a $100 signing bonus per person hired and 5% of whatever money the person I helped hire brought into the company.   View Answer

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in June 2011.

Applied through school career website. Got a call from the office about few days after. Scheduled a 1:1 interview. The interview process was very simple. Explained what I will be doing and how I will be paid. The interviewer was a sales associate and was hiring her personal intern (that's how all interns are hired at local Aflac branches). I was asked to send her an email if interested in taking the position.