Aflac

www.aflac.com
  www.aflac.com

Aflac I APPLIED for Customer Service Which I Was Told IS SALARIED Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

I APPLIED for Customer Service Which I Was Told IS SALARIED Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac in March 2011.

I a nutshell, as others have stated, AFLAC has incredibly deceptive hiring practices. They tell you many positions are open but, in reality, there is only one--SALES. I was told there are SALARIED customer service positions but, the guy who "interviewed" me just kept insisting I would really rather be a sales person. Very little was said about this so-called cust service position. He did say something about possibly doing cust service part time to earn some base salary but also still doing sales--but he was very vague about it. I got tired of wasting my time with this deceptive go-nowhere sales pitch disguised as an interview and just told him we would keep in touch--as he was trying to get me to commit to go to training now before I even said I wanted the job so I could "see what it's all about." Then I kept getting calls from inept phone reps who have no record of anything since they keep no database and told me they are not able to delete my name from their list since their is no central database to delete it from. I don't know how this company gets a reputable reputation when it can't even be honest in the interview!

Interview Questions
  • I don't recall. Most of it was a sales pitch   View Answer
  • But you seem like such a go-getter so why limit yourself? I mean-after all NO job will pay you if you don't perform.   View Answer

I applied for a different position than the one that actually exists AND deceptive practices.