Aflac

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Independent Associate Interview

Interviewed at Aflac

Interview Details – selected for first interview through job fair, about 20 other candidates from all different backgrounds in room with one representative talking about the position. filled out a general form, submitted resume and few days later told to come in for 2nd interview, which was basically when can you start? long as you have a clean record, a degree and can communicate you'll go through the selection process with no issue- you then have to get licensed and taking online course to get appointed by aflac

Interview Question – this is a non traditional interview, so no worries unless you have a record or something   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Independent Associate Interview

Greensboro, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in June 2009.

Interview Details – My district manager makes the interview process simple and comfortable. He is an outstanding mentor and always there for anyone who asks for help. The entire hiring and interview process is simple and flows easily. From there Aflac provides one of the best training programs of any company!
Once hired I had to take an insurance coarse, pass their exam and then take the state test before obtaining my license to sell Aflac. After that I was appointed as an agent representing Aflac. The hiring process was short. It took the additional time to acquire my license before I could actually begin working.

Interview Question – Can't think of one question that stands out at the moment. Whenever I've encountered one I ask another associate, if they do not have the answer I'll go to my district manager or call WWH. They have never failed to provide the right answers and are the most accommodating and friendly support one could ever want.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aflac

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aflac Independent Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aflac employees and interview candidates.