Aflac Independent Sales Agent Interview Questions

1.0

Independent Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

You are recruited from any job boards you have a public resume. They call you to schedule a meeting and you are in a group interview the first time and they go over their whole compensation plan, training, a quick product review, testing for your license, etc. Then based on how you interact during that meeting and the interviewers assessment of your personality, they call you back for a second interview, one on one.

Interview Questions

• There really are not any difficult or unexpected questions. The hard part was they make it seem so easy during this process that it seems like a no brainer decision. But this is not an easy job by any means. You have to basically "get lucky" to obtain appointments with Employers and most Employers don't even want to talk to you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, they don't pay you, it is a straight commissioned position so there is no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Elmsford, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Elmsford, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

I was lead to believe that I would be getting a one on one interview. However, the only type of interview they offer is a group interview, with an overview of the company, and the position they are hiring. If you decide to attend an interview, make sure to ask very precise questions, as the people conducting my group interview were fond of giving vague answers. Everybody who gets invited to the group interview gets a call back, and is offered the job.

Interview Questions

• There are no questions asked to any specific person.   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation pgase.

Independent Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac in February 2010.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me after finding my resume online. I attended a group interview. The representative presented a great opportunity. I am very interested. The job is 100% commission which does concern me. They have already contacted me for a second interview and I am going to attend with many questions to ensure that this is the right opportunity for me. The company seems very stable and that they offer alot of support.

Interview Questions

• There were really no difficult questions. They asked about our sales experiences and goals.   Answer Question