Aflac

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Very Easy Interview

Elmsford, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was lead to believe that I would be getting a one on one interview. However, the only type of interview they offer is a group interview, with an overview of the company, and the position they are hiring.
If you decide to attend an interview, make sure to ask very precise questions, as the people conducting my group interview were fond of giving vague answers.

Everybody who gets invited to the group interview gets a call back, and is offered the job.

Interview Question – There are no questions asked to any specific person.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – No negotiation pgase.

Very Easy Interview

Independent Sales Agent Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aflac in February 2010.

Interview Details – A recruiter contacted me after finding my resume online. I attended a group interview. The representative presented a great opportunity. I am very interested. The job is 100% commission which does concern me. They have already contacted me for a second interview and I am going to attend with many questions to ensure that this is the right opportunity for me. The company seems very stable and that they offer alot of support.

Interview Question – There were really no difficult questions. They asked about our sales experiences and goals.   Answer Question

Independent Sales Agent Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – You are recruited from any job boards you have a public resume. They call you to schedule a meeting and you are in a group interview the first time and they go over their whole compensation plan, training, a quick product review, testing for your license, etc. Then based on how you interact during that meeting and the interviewers assessment of your personality, they call you back for a second interview, one on one.

Interview Question – There really are not any difficult or unexpected questions. The hard part was they make it seem so easy during this process that it seems like a no brainer decision. But this is not an easy job by any means. You have to basically "get lucky" to obtain appointments with Employers and most Employers don't even want to talk to you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy, they don't pay you, it is a straight commissioned position so there is no negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aflac

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aflac Independent Sales Agent interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aflac employees and interview candidates.