Aflac

Relevance Date Difficulty

Insurance Producer Interview

Insurance Producer
New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at Aflac in March 2010.

Interview Details – The impression was that you were coming for a one-on-one interview, but it was actually a full auditorium of people being told how great the company was. There was no one-on-one and anyone with an insurance license was hired, apparently. This is insurance, so they don't have to worry about paying you until you make them moey.

Interview Question – There were no questions, although later they did ask if I was on food stamps, so expect very personal questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Wasn't really able to work for them because of transportation issues and they let me go after a year with a formal letter, though they keep calling me back, saying they saw my resume on the internet, oblivious that I was already with them.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Insurance Producer Interview

Insurance Producer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aflac in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was not asked anything about myself. I was being sold on the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiating-You are an independent contractor.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aflac

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aflac Insurance Producer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aflac employees and interview candidates.