Aflac

Relevance Date Difficulty

Insurance Producer Interview

Insurance Producer
New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at Aflac in March 2010.

Interview Details – The impression was that you were coming for a one-on-one interview, but it was actually a full auditorium of people being told how great the company was. There was no one-on-one and anyone with an insurance license was hired, apparently. This is insurance, so they don't have to worry about paying you until you make them moey.

Interview Question – There were no questions, although later they did ask if I was on food stamps, so expect very personal questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Wasn't really able to work for them because of transportation issues and they let me go after a year with a formal letter, though they keep calling me back, saying they saw my resume on the internet, oblivious that I was already with them.

Very Easy Interview

Insurance Producer Interview

Insurance Producer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aflac in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was not asked anything about myself. I was being sold on the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiating-You are an independent contractor.

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!