Aflac Insurance Producer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Insurance Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac in March 2010.

The impression was that you were coming for a one-on-one interview, but it was actually a full auditorium of people being told how great the company was. There was no one-on-one and anyone with an insurance license was hired, apparently. This is insurance, so they don't have to worry about paying you until you make them moey.

Interview Questions
  • There were no questions, although later they did ask if I was on food stamps, so expect very personal questions.   Answer Question
Wasn't really able to work for them because of transportation issues and they let me go after a year with a formal letter, though they keep calling me back, saying they saw my resume on the internet, oblivious that I was already with them.

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Insurance Producer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac in September 2010.

I was not asked anything about myself. I was being sold on the company.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating-You are an independent contractor.