Aflac

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Insurance Sales Agent

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – Well rounded training and courses had to be took in order to set sail as an insurance sales agent. Started off with phone interview, and then was processed into a 1-on-1 interview with assistance to the CEO of the company.

Interview Question – The courses and exam had to be the most challenging part of becoming an agent.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – Applied online and after 3 in person presentations on the company I was hired. You have to get a temp insurance license then they have you do their sales school plus a few online coarses.

Interview Question – Are you ok with door to door sales and 100% commission?   View Answer

Columbia, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aflac in April 2014.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of seven people and not one on one, I was called by them to go into office for an interview. It turned out to be a presentation to us about the company and all the great benefits and money you can earn there, such as free trips here and there, stocks and commission. At the end we were told there were two positions available at a time when in fact it looked like they will hire just everybody there.

Reason for Declining – Not job for me.

Interviewed at Aflac

Interview Details – The interview was conducted as a group. It really was not even an interview. It was more of a sales pitch.

Interview Question – How would you convince a hesitant client to buy your insurance?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I did not want to go the route of sales.

Insurance Sales Agent

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – Went in to the interview prepared to be asked questions, but generally wasn't asked much of anything. Two representatives sat in on my interview and repeatedly told anecdotes of the the greatness of residual income. They did paint a nice picture of how they work with people and how what they do benefits others. I was a little disappointed by the fact that it wasn't really an interview, more like a sales pitch.

Interview Question – What do you want to do?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It wasn't for me.

Insurance Sales Agent

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aflac in January 2014.

Interview Details – It seemed as if I was partaking more in an informational or class lecture, rather than an interview. The interviewer spoke to me and the other job candidates explaining what the company is about, its positions, benefits, and had us complete self-evaluations.

Interview Question – What do you like most about Aflac?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Aflac

Interview Details – They reached me through internet and I was scheduled a interview where around 20 people sit down and listen to a brief intro of the company, the position and the career path.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – first interview is an info session, second is a one on one with an Aflac member, then you need to pass the series 10-55 to sell

Interview Question – tell me where you see yourself in 10 years   Answer Question

Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in May 2013.

Interview Details – Ist Interview Group Interview. Second Interview one on one. Given different information in one on one than in 1st interview.

Interview Question – Why did I want to work for Aflac? I had to remind them that they called me.   Answer Question

Lawrenceville, GA

I applied online and interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – Resume was found after posting it online. Received a group email asking me to specify a time. I was invited out to a group interview in Lawrenceville. We were all sitting in a classroom and we all had chances to talk about ourselves. There weren't many opportunities available to outshine anyone. The job didn't seem that competitive. Average Americans that know a lot of people are more appealing

Interview Question – Standard questions included: Why do you need this job, how can you be productive at this job, what do you have to offer, how many people do you know...   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because it is not a company I see myself being a part of.

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!