Aflac

Updated Dec 23, 2014
Updated Dec 23, 2014

1.7

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

The interview was very well-organized and questions were based on how many insurance products you were able to sell in a certain period of time. The faculty was very respectful and asked very relevant questions regarding the position

Interview Questions

I was moving to another state

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in October 2014.

This was NOT an interview. This was an hour-long presentation from the manager of the branch telling us his life story, and what Aflac does. If that sounds good to you, they will contact you the next day. I feel that I was Bait-and-switched, thinking that this would be a one-on-one interview where I would get to answer/ask questions related to the position. Instead, it was a presentation by an Aflac agent bragging about his accomplishments. No thanks!

Interview Questions
    • Again, no questions where asked. This was a waste of my time. Do you want to sell insurance to small businesses?   Answer Question

strictly commission based.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, WV

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in September 2014.

It was real quick and easy. The first interview was completely educational. He told me all about the company, how they work, what they do, how they pay, and gave me some literature. Then he took my resume and application and sent me on my way.
    The second interview I was there for a total of 7 minutes. He answered all my questions and then made me an offer.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't really even asked any questions, but I will say this. You have to pass your state licensing exam in order to work there. It's a tough exam and you'll have to put down about $210 to pay for the study materials, test fees, and license, but then you are licensed in the state and can pretty much work for any insurance company so it's worth it.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was a breeze, if you're willing to work, it pays very well.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Well rounded training and courses had to be took in order to set sail as an insurance sales agent. Started off with phone interview, and then was processed into a 1-on-1 interview with assistance to the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions
    • The courses and exam had to be the most challenging part of becoming an agent.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Applied online and after 3 in person presentations on the company I was hired. You have to get a temp insurance license then they have you do their sales school plus a few online coarses.

Interview Questions
    • Are you ok with door to door sales and 100% commission?   View Answer

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

The interview was conducted as a group. It really was not even an interview. It was more of a sales pitch.

Interview Questions
    • How would you convince a hesitant client to buy your insurance?   Answer Question

I did not want to go the route of sales.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac in April 2014.

The interview consisted of seven people and not one on one, I was called by them to go into office for an interview. It turned out to be a presentation to us about the company and all the great benefits and money you can earn there, such as free trips here and there, stocks and commission. At the end we were told there were two positions available at a time when in fact it looked like they will hire just everybody there.

Not job for me.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aflac.

Went in to the interview prepared to be asked questions, but generally wasn't asked much of anything. Two representatives sat in on my interview and repeatedly told anecdotes of the the greatness of residual income. They did paint a nice picture of how they work with people and how what they do benefits others. I was a little disappointed by the fact that it wasn't really an interview, more like a sales pitch.

It wasn't for me.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac in January 2014.

It seemed as if I was partaking more in an informational or class lecture, rather than an interview. The interviewer spoke to me and the other job candidates explaining what the company is about, its positions, benefits, and had us complete self-evaluations.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

They reached me through internet and I was scheduled a interview where around 20 people sit down and listen to a brief intro of the company, the position and the career path.