Aflac Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2014

2.0

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Standard. No question was too difficult to answer. Make sure you do your homework so that you know what you're talking about throughout the interview. They reached out to me via e-mail and I was able to set up an interview within the week.

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

I applied online - interviewed at Aflac.

Interviewer was very straight forward and to the point. Told me not to waste time and make a decision soon.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest adversity and how did you over come it.   Answer Question

I applied online - interviewed at Aflac.

Sent an email with my resume and was called in about a week. They seemed like they wanted me right away, so there was no interview at all. Just explaining of what the company was about and my role and why they think I would like being an intern at their company.

Intern Interview

interviewed at Aflac in January 2013.

Gave them a resume at a career fair and they contacted me several months later to schedule an interview. Had one behavioral phone interview, was told they wanted me to continue to the next round technical interview and had that a few weeks later. Soon after, I was invited to an onsite interview day. I received an email telling me they had to change the date of the onsite and never heard from them after.

Interview Questions
    • Typical behavioral questions and the technical interview seemed to flow as more of a conversation because only one of the three interviewers showed up.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied online - interviewed at Aflac.

I was contacted by a recruiter who scheduled an interview at the office I applied to intern in. The interview process was easy. I was interviewed by the District sales manager. He asked normal interview questions and some that applied to a future at Aflac

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if I stuck you in a room with a CEO and give you 20 mins to get him to choose Aflac?

What makes you the best candidate for this position?
        Answer Question

The pay is based solely on commission.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aflac in November 2011.

I found intern position posting on school career website. After sending resume to their email on the school website, it took them about 1 month to reach me. Firs was phone interview, then, group info session, then lastly 1 on 1 interview. Interview was mainly about behavior question and background information. For instance, tell me about your self, describe the time when you faced challenge and how you deal with it?

Interview Questions

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!