Aflac

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Found the internship through my university's database. We set up an appointment. Interview went by quickly, I soon discovered that the person interviewing me just wanted to make sure I looked professional and I could speak professionally. No challenging questions. The most important thing is to research the company so that you can give a thorough response when they ask you about what you know. Interview was not worth the stress beforehand.

Interview Questions
  • If you were a business owner why might you want Aflac insurance for your employees?   View Answer
Pay is commission based.

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aflac.

It was a group interview. They ask everyone what kind of internship they would want to be in and which location. They give us some questions to answer on paper. They would explain the internship and what is about. If they like your answers on paper. A representative from the location you pick will call you and ask you to come in for a 1 on1 interview. The interviewer would ask you couple of general questions.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about this internship?
      What do you expect to get out of this
        Answer Question
    Non paid Internship

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac.

The Interviewing process was pretty basic. Basic questions about strengths and weaknesses and how you overcame certain situations.

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation where you used your problem solving skills and elaborate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aflac in June 2012.

The employee interviewing me was real, genuine, and above all invaluable. But it also seemed like he was just wasting time, as if I had already gotten the job.

Commission