Aflac

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Fairfax, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aflac in June 2012.

Interview Details – The employee interviewing me was real, genuine, and above all invaluable. But it also seemed like he was just wasting time, as if I had already gotten the job.

Interview Question – What do you want to be when you grow up?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Commission

Internship

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – It was a group interview. They ask everyone what kind of internship they would want to be in and which location. They give us some questions to answer on paper. They would explain the internship and what is about. If they like your answers on paper. A representative from the location you pick will call you and ask you to come in for a 1 on1 interview. The interviewer would ask you couple of general questions.

Interview Question – What do you know about this internship?
What do you expect to get out of this
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non paid Internship

Sacramento, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – The Interviewing process was pretty basic. Basic questions about strengths and weaknesses and how you overcame certain situations.

Interview Question – Name a situation where you used your problem solving skills and elaborate.   Answer Question

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!