Aflac Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

1.8

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

I got an e-mail from Aflac District Recruiter claiming they found my resume online and would like to schedule a meeting to learn more about the position.
    The sales manager kept me waiting for more than 20 mins. During the conversation, he gave a overview of the company and the position. Since the position is commission based, I said this does not quite fit my expectation.

Sales& Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. The moderator was a Regional Director and ran through the sales pitch for Aflac. The job was explained thoroughly as well as compensation. the interview was designed to help both parties evaluate whether this position would be a good fit to move forward. You are contacted based on your interest in the position as well as the moderator's observations of your questions and behavior etc.

Interview Questions

• Whether you had an entrepreneurial spirit. This is a 1099 position and is not for everyone.
      Whether you had sales experience. This is not a deal breaker if the answer is no.

Answer Question

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aflac (Basking Ridge, NJ).

Interview

I got a call from a guy saying he saw my resume online and thought I'd be perfect for the role of benefits coordinator. I am a human resources major and I automatically assumed employee compensation and benefits position. He explained a little of what the job entailed and I didn't understand it at all and then he asked if I would be interested in setting up an interview. Stupidly I said yes and he told me it would be a great interview of four or more interviewees with a couple hiring managers. That should have been a red flag for me because group interviews almost always mean mass hirings and sales positions. I agreed to go in the next day but when I got home from work I looked into the position more and found out it was a sales job. I never showed up to the interview. He called me twice later that week to ask about how my interview went which goes to show the lack of communication in the company since I never even showed up. Haven't heard from them since.

Sales job not interested

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter who said I would be a perfect fit. I showed up the day of the interview, filled out a questionnaire, and saw that I was not alone. It was a group interview, they basically were selling themselves. I didn't think I was the right fit for this company.

AFLAC Field Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

Firstly, I spoke with the district coordinator for nearly two hours which was just talking about life as an athlete and a teacher and how it translates to this position. As a sales associate we want to educate our customers about lifestyle changes and tradeoffs which lower risks over time. We talked about the products Aflac offers and objections we may see in the field. Of course he asked me about past experience. I had experience for a year in the health field so this was an easy transition.

The next day I met with the regiona coordinator for th final interview which I could have been much better. I sort of frozen up after hearing him speak which is unlike me. Basically the questions were about self discipline and work ethic. He hammered home strongly the compensation inlvolved. You can geat pod within two days of signing someone up for a plan. Twe percent of what you sale allows you to turn it into stock up front or 3.5 percent if you wait longer. Their are a lot of contests and such also which allow you to travel.

Aflac Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

I have yet to attend but they have been consistently contacting me for a while. I have decided to schedule an interview with the company and see what it is all about. I will update after.

Interview Questions

• Why dod you take so long to reply   1 Answer

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The recruiter was really nice. She began the conversation with some informal question like " how is your weekend?". The phone interview was typical about some normal behavior question and I can clearly express my idea to recruiter. However, she leave her email address, the phone signal was not that good at that time and I could not clearly write it down, even I asked for her twice. It was my problem.

Interview Questions

• What character will you think most when you make decision?   Answer Question

Benefits Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed and friendly. Interviewer was very honest and open. The style of interview was very conversational. He explained he learned more just simply by observing the questions I asked.Interview lasted approximately one hour. He was very thorough in explaining their mentorship program and training. He made it seem like it is not only a profitable opportunity but a job you can be proud of. Straight commission.

Interview Questions

• How my work history benefited them.   1 Answer

AFLAC Field Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Recruiter i mean the Regional sales director gave a twenty minute spiel as to what aflac is and does.he then proceeded to make a multitude of false promises and showed the math how somebody can make 70k in the first year.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

They contacted me, although they never asked me anything from my Resume. Very easy, three people in the room plus the interviewer. They just explained us how it works and how do you get payed. Just comissions.

Interview Questions

• Did you like the explanation?, Why do you think this is a good job for you?   Answer Question