Aflac

Getting the Interview

330 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – was done in a group setting

Interview Question – nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Interviewed at Aflac

Interview Details – The initial interview was a group session (approximately 8 candidates). This proved to be a little less stressful then having to interview one on one. The process only took about a half hour, from there the interviewer called back those she felt would be an asset. The second interview was more like an official interview.

Interview Question – As in most cases, what is your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – no the right fit

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in November 2012.

Interview Details – They will hire anyone

Negotiation Details – Wasn't one they don't pay you

Intern Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – Interviewer was very straight forward and to the point. Told me not to waste time and make a decision soon.

Interview Question – What is your biggest adversity and how did you over come it.   Answer Question

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Rowlett, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in March 2014.

Interview Details – Was contacted via recruiter. Interview conducted with 2 other candidates. Must like cold calling or "prospecting," a lot of social networking. Mostly a lot off off site footwork. Franchise setup. You pay for your own license to sell insurance (TX-just under $300 total.) No territories so there would probably be a good deal of competition. Could be workable if one is a natural at sales and lands in just the right market. Was told that after a year or two that cold calls would be less and could benefit from accruing percentage of previous policies upon renewal plus over time having training your own prospectors to continue forward. 1099.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult questions.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I don't like sales.

Interviewed at Aflac

Interview Details – Introductory interview was in a group setting. Regional Manager was very professional and sold me on the opportunity.

Interview Question – Can you work on commission only?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – Both receptionist and interviewer were extremely polite and informative, did not keep me waiting and communicated lots of helpful information along the way.

Interview Question – If I considered myself competitive   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – Sent an email with my resume and was called in about a week. They seemed like they wanted me right away, so there was no interview at all. Just explaining of what the company was about and my role and why they think I would like being an intern at their company.

Benefits Consultant
Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in February 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was fairly straightforward. I was contacted by Aflac online via Monster and asked for an interview, the office seemed friendly and welcoming enough and the manager with whom I interviewed with was also quite friendly. Questions were fairly basic, they asked about where I was hoping to go in life and whether I was comfortable with the kind of work they wanted me to do (insurance sales, essentially). I have been invited back for a second interview but have yet to be given an offer.

Interview Question – None of the questions were exceptionally difficult, just be prepared to tell them your "5 year plan".   Answer Question

Benefits Consultant
Findlay, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in March 2014.

Interview Details – I met the district manager at a job recruitment fair and was called the next day to schedule an interview. The initial interview was more of them telling what the job was about in a group. A few days later I got a call for a one on one interview.

Interview Question – They didn't ask many questions. It was more of a laid back discussion.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aflac

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aflac interview questions and advice. All 330 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aflac employees and interview candidates.