Aflac Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.8

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

I got an e-mail from Aflac District Recruiter claiming they found my resume online and would like to schedule a meeting to learn more about the position. The sales manager kept me waiting for more than 20 mins. During the conversation, he gave a overview of the company and the position. Since the position is commission based, I said this does not quite fit my expectation.

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Not too difficult. Had a group interview at first, and met with the recruiter individually after. We planned a second interview for the next week, based on my interest of the position and company. The second interview was more about me, only 15 minutes. Not too difficult. What you would expect in an interview.

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

It was an hour long general overview supplying information about the products Aflac offers including an array of voluntary benefits -disability, vision, accident, dental, etc....and offering them on a payroll basis. The idea is for associates to reach out to small businesses to schedule appointments with employers and then eventually meet with employees presenting in a group setting and then enrolling them in the products they individually choose to compliment their major medical plan helping with out of pocket expenses, rising co-pays and deductibles. Compensation and the commission schedule, licensing & fees were covered as well.

Interview Questions

• They were general questions directed to individuals randomly-eg. If I had previous sales experience and/or an insurance background?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interesting process that could be more than expected from. There was little to do. One simply had to show up to be offered the position which is obviously generally a terrible sign . The interview questions were quite generic and left one to believe the position being offered was not as financially rewarding as initially advertised. There are many people who find such a career path worthwhile but it does not appear to have large opportunities for growth within the company.

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through a referral. The recruiter called me initially to ask for some of my background details. After about 2 weeks, another recruiter called me to set up the interview date and time. It was set up for about an hour. The interview panel consisted of three members (Sr.Developers) plus the manager. Initially the manager started off with an introduction about her team etc. Later on she asked the other members to preside over the interview. They started of with my previous experience and then asked me some basic C# questions. One of the persons asked me some scenario based questions.

Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Memphis, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

it was a good to get back out there to see what they are looking for. It is a 3 step process. First interview, Second interview, Job offer. I interviewed with the regional manager.

Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Durham, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

I received an email from the Regional Sales Manager to set an appointment for a formal interview on 8/20. When I got there it was in a group setting with about ten (10) other people. The Regional Sales Manager came in and advised that he had everyone to come in for this process so that he can go over what the company did and stands for. He did a presentation discussed the company, sales and commissions.

Interview Questions

• Took a questionnaire basically personality responses. At the end he asked everyone to choose a number at the bottom to reflect level of interest.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The first interview took place in a conference room type of setting with a group of other people. Everyone in the room was either looking for an internship or full time position. We filled out a questionnaire, introduced ourselves, listened to a presentation, and then got a chance to ask questions. We then had an opportunity to present our resumes and decide whether or not we wanted a follow up interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

1st "interview" was a group meeting where they gave us a sales pitch of the company and products. Second interview was individual, where they repeated the sales pitch. I had to interrupt with questions about sales training and compensation. Even then I got circular answers.

Interview Questions

• in 2nd round, what was the best thing you heard in the first round group interview?   Answer Question

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was about an hour of interview. The manager asked me some scenario based questions and she asked me if I have led any team in past. Then another person, I believe is a tech lead asked few technical questions. In last few minutes, she asked me about my hobbies and explained me about benefits of Aflac.

Interview Questions

• WCF Application Sever Garbage Collections HTML, CSS DataBase Connections and many more basic questions.   Answer Question