Aflac Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015
Updated Mar 29, 2015

1.8

N/A Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Aflac.

I was asked to come in to discuss two different positions; a management and a benefit coordinator position. I requested a job description and was not provided with one but still showed up at my scheduled time for an interview. Instead of an interview, I sat in a group session to learn about AFLAC and the sales position--one that I was not interested in. I am very disappointed that the company had me come in under false pretenses and would not recommend people interviewing with them unless provided with all the information including how the interview process works.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aflac.

The interviewer simply talked about the company and how they did things.

Concerning the question, he just wanted to know about my interests and what I wanted to get out of the internship.

Insurance Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

The interview was easy but need to pass the exam to work. The first interview is about to just introduce the company and current things. If you are interested, they will give you a second interview at the office. The first interview was held in a great building and nice place. But the second one is a small office.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

I applied through other source – interviewed at Aflac in March 2015.

Very informal, did not say in email that is was a commission based job. They asked you what you were looking for then split people up into twos and basically said it is a commission based salaey only. Should have said that in their email so it was not a waste of my time.

Sales Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac.

Everyone there was pleasant however something was just different. It was more like I was being sold the position as I was the one asking the questions. It was kind of unorganized.

Agent Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aflac.

Meet with a coordinator/manager, they tell you about the job and ask you general interview questions. You are self-employed, so they want to see someone who is willing to work hard and dedicate their time. If you show them you are willing to make endless cold calls and follow ups, they will support you and dedicate their time to ensure your success.

Interview Questions
    • If you are planning on committing 40 hours a week to the role (because if not, it will be hard to be successful. They won't want to dedicate their time to someone who won't dedicate theirs.)   View Answer

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aflac.

In person interview where they asked questions about my degree. Then I had to go to a class and pass a licensing test which I had to pay for. The whole process took about a month

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aflac.

You are asked to go in for a 1st interview in a group setting and are given a presentation of the company. What is described to you includes your potential success from a 1st year going forward; the company is a commission only based salary. You are potentially asked for a 2nd interview or asked if you would like to join the company after the 1st group meeting.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR
    Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in March 2015.

it was very precise and concise they explained about the salary and benefits of the organization. Basically the explained that the salary was complained in sales commision.With limited bennefits as health insurance,no car allowance .The person who did the interview was very confident and very educated

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aflac.

met at a job fair at school. from there i was told to come for a group interview which was basically just a informative slide show after that i was asked back for a second interview and this is where i was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • very basic standard questions nothing to far out there   Answer Question