Aflac Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

1.8

Agent Interview

Interview

they asked me if i have a car and i said no and that's it

IT Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewing with Aflac was a great experience. I had several rounds of phone interviews with different people. it was very relaxed and fair. The communication process was great, and I never felt like I was being avoided as I have in the past with other companies hiring process.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to deal with someone who was acting in an unethical mannner? What did you do? What was the result? What did you learn from that experience?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Received a phone call explaining I must attend a group session before a one on one interview giving me the opportunity to ask any questions about the company. After finding the location of the group meeting to be nearly a 40 mile drive, without any indication of further interest in my candidacy specifically, or making reference to my previous experiences, I decided not to waste my time.

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

The interview was fine. they were really nice people but didnt always give you the whole picture of what the job would be like. i would not recommend going through it

Interview Questions

• what have you done to better yourself at your previous job   Answer Question

Benefits Consultant Interview

Interview

There's really not much to say. The interview was much more like a sales pitch. There is no salary, but 100% commission instead. I felt like the interview would take anyone, just so that he could get a bonus. I had put my resume on Monster.com, and was contacted by email, so they're clearly actively recruiting.

Was not interested

Independent Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

You are recruited from any job boards you have a public resume. They call you to schedule a meeting and you are in a group interview the first time and they go over their whole compensation plan, training, a quick product review, testing for your license, etc. Then based on how you interact during that meeting and the interviewers assessment of your personality, they call you back for a second interview, one on one.

Interview Questions

• There really are not any difficult or unexpected questions. The hard part was they make it seem so easy during this process that it seems like a no brainer decision. But this is not an easy job by any means. You have to basically "get lucky" to obtain appointments with Employers and most Employers don't even want to talk to you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, they don't pay you, it is a straight commissioned position so there is no negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

2 face to face interviews

No guaranteed salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Went in for a a group information session. I didn't even do an interview. It's not worthy unless you have another job that can pay bills. All I did was cold calls, you don't get paid.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

The first "interview" was just an information session explaining what a sales associate would do and that it is basically starting your own business and selling supplemental insurance policies to inside clients. Then I was asked to come back for a second interview. I called and emailed to ask about scheduling it and never received a response...

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

If you have a great energetic personality your in after passing the insurance exam

Interview Questions

• I can not recall one. I was prepared for more than I was asked   Answer Question