Aflac Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014
Updated Oct 19, 2014

1.8

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in October 2014.

I gave the recruiters my resume in an on-campus career fair. The recruiters never clearly answered about what position I was applying for even if I asked explicitly. A week later I received a call from one of the recruiters about my interview on the next day. She told me she would send me the location information, and I did not receive that email until 3 hours before my scheduled interview time. I went there anyway and ended up realizing that they are hiring sales representatives, which is not what I am applying for. The interview was nothing like a regular interview. Their manager just took me and other two people (one of them is a graduating senior like me, another one is a person who has 20 years of working experience) to a room, talking about what the company does, the working environment, compensation, etc. It was more like an information section. The recruiter makes you ask questions about the company. In the end, the interviewee who has 20 years of working experience got into the second round of interview. I and the other student did not get an offer.

Aflac Agent Interview

Extremely simple two part interview process. They will hire anyone, no LITERALLY ANYONE. If you wee not recruited by a specific manager then the individual meeting is important to decide what sort of team you will be placed on

Accounting Specialist II Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac in October 2014.

I search for Aflac recruiter on Linkedin and started to cold email them with my resume. One of the recruiters contacted me back, asking me to come in for an info session. She asked me a couple of questions about my experience, advised me about a job that would fit best for me. I followed her direction, got an interview with the head of the Finance department the next week.
    It was a very relaxed interview, nothing too difficult. All the questions were behavioral questions, so be prepare. They called me back the next day and offer me the job. But from my experience, it's easier if you know somebody who work there. I know a couple of high up managers and they all give me good reference.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you came up with a process or procedure to solve a problem
      Tell me about a time your technology ability help you achieve your goal
      Tell me about a time you set a goal but were surrounded with obstacles and how you overcome them
      Tell me how you would make sure that you get everything done while still attend every meeting
        Answer Question

Safety Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Initially contacted for a sales position. I told the recruiter I was in no way interested in sales. She said that I should come anyway because they have other positions available that she would like to discuss with me... I get down there, and it's a cattle call for sales positions. There were no other positions. This was a complete waste of time and gas. I do not like being mislead.

Sales and Marketing Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac in September 2014.

I found out about this opportunity through a career fair. The representative was very friendly and personable. She answered my questions and scheduled me for an interview on the spot. The interview; however, was not conducted by the representative. The interviewer was the owner, he was friendly and explained the internship responsibilities well but was not interested in myself in particular for the internship.

Interview Questions
    • He put a lot of emphasis on the job, not many questions about me.   Answer Question

Not the right job for me.

Financial Advisor Interview

Very easy interview you walk in and they just try to sell you the job and company, no technical questions be aware that this is fully 100% commission and they want you to sell to friends and family which I was not interested in, If you want sales experience this would not be a bad option for you.

Need salary

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, WV

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in September 2014.

It was real quick and easy. The first interview was completely educational. He told me all about the company, how they work, what they do, how they pay, and gave me some literature. Then he took my resume and application and sent me on my way.
    The second interview I was there for a total of 7 minutes. He answered all my questions and then made me an offer.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't really even asked any questions, but I will say this. You have to pass your state licensing exam in order to work there. It's a tough exam and you'll have to put down about $210 to pay for the study materials, test fees, and license, but then you are licensed in the state and can pretty much work for any insurance company so it's worth it.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was a breeze, if you're willing to work, it pays very well.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

I had 7 interviews in one day, back to back with 10 people. I was out of state so I guess they wanted to make sure I was a good fit

Interview Questions
    no negotiations. the offer met my expecations and I accepted

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

Group interview. I was called back the same week for a second interview. I decided no to go to the second interview as their culture seemed weird. The interviewer and receptionist were both nice, but it wasn't a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions asked during the group interview. It was more of a presentation   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aflac.

Received an email so I decided to go for it because they said there are opportunities.
    Office is hard to find - red flag. Why would hide your office?
    Went in to discuss potential "opportunities" but received a sales talk about the product and the company. They have good products though. I can see myself buying it, but not selling it.