Aflac Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

1.8

Enterprise Rik Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Auburn, AL) in March 2014.

Interview

1. A phone Interview to assess character qualities 2. A skype interview with members of the department 3. A skype interview with senior management of the department to assess skill set

Interview Questions

• Name a time you showed leadership. Name your strengths and weaknesses. Explain your skill set in microsoft office.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Fort Smith, AR) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a carefully constructed piece that they tell you. They made sure not to use the word commission so they won't actually tell you that it's a commission based job. You CAN make this a successful career but they give you pie in the sky expectations like $60,000 a year and that's just not true or fair! It feels like a trap but the experience was good IF you think you can do commission

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Rocky Hill, CT) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview and it felt like the interviewer was trying to get us to join a cult. They found my resume online but made it seem like I had applied and the interview would be an actual interview instead of a "group discussion" of the company.

Interview Questions

• whats the first thing you think when someone asks you if you want to make a lot of money?   1 Answer

AFLAC Field Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Norwalk, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

1st interview process is group. you meet with the regional sales coordinator. They give you knowledge of what Aflac is all about . I found it to be all cards on the table. are you for us ? Are we for you ?

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Boston, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

If you want the job, you can have it. I was invited to a group interview by email, after I had posted my resume to monster.com. There were about 20 other candidates in the room. The recruiter likely sizes everyone up. If you want to meet further one -to one, you contact the recruiter You do have to get your insurance license before you start. The only pay is commission and there are no benefits.

Interview Questions

• How will you find customers?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to "do the work?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

The entire interview was a sales pitch about why you should join their company. Barely looked at my resume, if at all. And yet I was automatically given the position. I was told I could be paid in two ways: per person that comes in and signs a contract with the company, or to get a license and make money off of the people I do hire. The stated goal was to recruit as many people possible into a company. The interviewer also made some interesting and unusual incentive offers, if I were able to bring in a lot of hires. Doesn't sound much like an hr internship. What applicant screening are you really going to do here? Search for another internship. You can do better.

Benefits Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Lancaster, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

The first interview was a general group interview. The next day I was called back for my private interview. This interview was specific to me. We discussed my career goals and how Aflac works. At that time I was offered a position that I chose to accept. I very much enjoy that there is no cap on my income and I can advance within the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what drew me to Aflac and what my goals both long term and short term for my carreer.   1 Answer

Aflac Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Boynton Beach, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

One group meeting where information is provided on the company, how I get paid, why AFLAC exists, and then resume review. There really weren't a lot of questions asked of the candidates because of the interview style. It was mostly informational with interactions while the Regional Coordinator talked.

Interview Questions

• Am I happy at my current income level, am I competitive, would I like to be my own boss...   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Group usually 5-8 people after you get to know about the products than you go to a one one interview with the recruiter and than the regional manager. After than you take the insurance exam for life and health and you must pass that in order to do any business with them.

Interview Questions

• Have you held a job prior to working for the Duck   1 Answer

Benefits Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in June 2015. Took the interview as purely experience venture, not interested or passionate about insurance and sales is not my forte. Group Interview first,Commission based