Aflac Interview Questions

1.8

Independent Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lacey, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in December 2011.

I attended a job fair where I met with two recruiters, they gave me some information and flyers about the company, after I left the job fair I did my own research through glass door and other sources and decided to call for an interview, the recruiter was not available for another week. When I finally met with the recruiter I was given a presentation that would be given to a business owner, I didn't really understand the concepts too well since I had never been a business owner or had that mind set, I was given the opportunity to get the online training ( for licensing) when I asked was told I would be working with a trainer to get me up to speed quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected questions were just those that a business owner could answer such as, would I help my employees with a payroll deduction at no cost to my business, of course I would.. But I didn't see how that fit into my job. Insurance was brand new and Greek to me   Answer Question
    Nothing to negotiate, straight up one hundred percent commission, I just wanted to be sure I was up and running quickly

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Florence, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

the interview process consisted of two interviews both of mine were with the same person and asked standard questions she really stressed the importance of asking her questions during the interview. the first she explained the business and asked a few questions and the second she asked the questions. she really seemed to be upselling the business which is her job but i didnt buy into she showed me her bosses w2s as a sales trick which was well into 6 figures and told me all these stories about her success stories which did more harm than good to me i dont like feeling like im being sold on a job.

Interview Questions

they seemed to be trying to hard to get me to work for them also i didnt want to pay the fee for the insurance license.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac.

Well rounded training and courses had to be took in order to set sail as an insurance sales agent. Started off with phone interview, and then was processed into a 1-on-1 interview with assistance to the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions
    • The courses and exam had to be the most challenging part of becoming an agent.   Answer Question

Aflac Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Aflac in January 2011.

A recruiter will contact you. You will then interview with a group at a Regional's office. Everyone can be hired. The group interview is more like a pep rally for aflac rather than in depth questions about the potential employee. You will be asked to talk about yourself, but everyone can be hired, therefore don't sweat it.

This job is 100% commission

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sioux Falls, SD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aflac.

Decent process. Easy questions. They were kind and asked questions about my performance and knowledge of supplemental insurance. Not many questions about ethics of the job and they touched on what would be required to get licensed.

Aflac Agent Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Aflac.

They hire anyone who claims that they enjoy sales or have the desire to be in sales. You just sit and talk to them, they tell you when training is and they will act very enthusiastic about you working there. You are hired on with the understanding that you will not be paid for training and you are only paid commission.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation really because you are only paid on commission

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Juliet, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Juliet, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in May 2014.

Interviewed first with the person who would be my District Sales Coordinator and mentor in the company. The second interview was with the Regional Sales Coordinator. They asked what I consider basic questions. I was very honest and open in my responses and reservations about commission sales.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what do you feel your fit is with Aflac?   View Answer
    Consider if you are willing to work for commissions and bonuses only. It may take a month or more to make your first sale and receive money.

Benefits Consultant Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

There were two rounds of the interview process. The first round is basically a presentation of their company. It's conducted in a group setting. The only thing that they asked us to do was to answer a few questions on paper. And then they will see if you are going to called in for a second interview. I did, and the interview was really easy. They were really just trying to persuade you to take the internship.

Interview Questions

Seems like everyone got an offer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westminster, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

The interview was easy and pleasant. But before you get hired, you have to pass a test which costs $100. The office and the managers were nice and promising. The location is very close to everything and there is enough parking.

Interview Questions
    • That one has to get a licence before you can start working with Aflac.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bel Air, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bel Air, MD

I applied online - interviewed at Aflac in February 2012.

All you have to do is go in there and listen. Everything that they say is common knowledge and they never ask any question. They over sold their product from day one.

Interview Questions
    • they ask rhetorical questions about supply and demand, they seemed to be selling you their product and not really a job.   Answer Question