Aflac

387 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Aflac Agent Interview

Aflac Agent

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – Process starts with an initial career briefing where applicants get to learn about aflac, what they provide, how training goes, etc.
Second interview, is one-on-on for those who are interested and meet qualifications (must be engaging in career briefing). Learn more about the job as well as talk about your skills.

Interview Question – How does your support system feel about aflac?
What income do you need to pay bills?
What do you look for in a leader?
  Answer Question

Independent Agent Interview

Independent Agent
Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aflac in May 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process took 4 meetings with the initial meeting being a group meeting. You are required to pass the state Health Insurance exam prior to being hired. The cost of the exams are all on the individual being hired. Most people have no idea what it takes to start a business but are excited about the opportunity which for me I have seen a lot of agents waste a lot of their own money.

Interview Question – I don't believe there was a difficult or unexpected question. They want to know if you are willing to put the effort in to get the results you want.   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I interviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

Interview Details – 1st "Interview" is pitch about Aflac, 2nd interview is with a real person and professional, ask lots of relevant questions so you don't get any unpleasant surprizes down the road....

Interview Question – Standard   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not for me.

Interviewed at Aflac

Interview Details – i received the email from aflac to schedule an interview. after first round, which is just sitting and listening the sales director introducing about the company, i was called by recruiter,interview for twice

Interview Question – simple question, why you need this job   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Benefits Consultant Interview

Benefits Consultant
New York, NY

I interviewed at Aflac in May 2014.

Interview Details – Basically, the guy just tried to pressure me to come in for an interview where "he would explain more." However, after reading reviews on here I wanted to make sure it wasn't PURELY COMMISSIONED BASED. I had to ask this guy several times via email if it was purely commissioned based, and it is. The guy then told me I could make a 6 digit salary "easily." The guy was very sleazy.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Aflac seems like a horrible place to work. Also, my girlfriend's friend was forced into trying to sell Aflac to all her friends and family.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern

Interviewed at Aflac

Interview Details – Interviewed by a HR Intern and was asked basic questions. Real Nice company who takes care of their employees, unlike other insurance companies. HR Interns asking the questions were very professional and expected the same.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – Met a manager at a career fair, kept in contact, came in for an interview the next week. Interview process was pretty easy - as long as they see you're human. First a group interview then a one on one. Hardest part about getting hired is passing the state exam, which was not extremely difficult.

Interview Question – How much money do you want to make?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Business to Business Benefits Consultant Agent Interview

Business to Business Benefits Consultant Agent
Greenville, NC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aflac in May 2014.

Interview Details – Resume was posted for only a few hours on a job board when they called to schedule a group interview. I guess the only reason they contacted me was because I had a college degree. The interview was more of a sales pitch.

Interview Question – None hard or unexpected   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not what I wanted to do. I was looking for a salaried position in my educational field

Accounting Specialist Interview

Accounting Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received a call for an interview, two or three days later. Had an interview with one person. Was called maybe a day or so later asking to take a drug test. Which is close to an automatic shoe in. It was a very smooth process. It was a great experience.

Interview Question – Your basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Intern Interview

Sales and Marketing Intern

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – Apply resume through career fair, went through 2 rounds of interview which were pretty easy, mostly behavioral questions, nothing tricky. The whole process was about 2 weeks. I applied for summer internship and they actually conducted group interviews