Aflac Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.8

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

They contacted me, although they never asked me anything from my Resume. Very easy, three people in the room plus the interviewer. They just explained us how it works and how do you get payed. Just comissions.

Interview Questions

• Did you like the explanation?, Why do you think this is a good job for you?   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Tarrytown, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted a general profile on Aflac's website to be contacted if any jobs in my related field became available. I was contacted by a recruiting manager, by email, to attend an information session. When I got there, I was placed in a conference room, given some company literature to go over, and had to fill out a brief application. Handed that in with my resume. There were a few other applicants and student interns. The session was given by a regional sales coordinator. Nice guy.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself / background.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through indeed and heard back the next day. They set up an interview for that Friday. It was a group interview with about four other people. The manager laid out the duties and the mission of the company. He kept describe what was clearly a sales job as "marketing." It was as if they were trying to convince you to take a job that pays only commission, this was the major reason I declined any further involvement in the hiring process. A note; please don't describe sales jobs as marketing, we are smart enough to see through that, people that want sales jobs will apply, but those who want marketing positions will bail out early, it wastes both of our times.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Roswell, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I talked with a HR representative first on Monday. I had a follow up interview with sales manager on Thursday of the same week. The sales manager told of their training program; what was the length what was expected. Also compensation.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Aflac   1 Answer

I have never employed in an account manager before and have doubts of doing it.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted about an "interview" with AFLC. I went to the appointment and found myself in a room with others for a presentation about AFLAC. It was insulting and discouraging because, they were sending this invitation to everyone who had recently place there resume on job search sites.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to come back for a private interview?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

The first interview was a group informational meeting about the Company and all the policies offered. We were asked to introduce ourselves and tell a little bit about our background. I was called a week later for a one on one interview with the Regional Manager and offered the position.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Kansas City, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Filled out a short form, was offered a drink, under 5-10 minute wait. Taken back to office, asked why I wanted to work there, also why I was a good fit for them. Company fully explained, benefits, answered my questions, told when they would call. Walked out to front lobby; whole experience was comfortable, classy, and not at all intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Did I think this was a good position for me?   1 Answer

Corporate Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

They sold it as an interview, but it actually was just an information session after which you can choose to interview or not. Even more frustrating though, was that unlike their internship posting which offered 5 different internship tracks, at the information session they tell you that there is only one position and that is an "associate." As an associate you trained to be a sales person and besides for managing your past sales, you are basically a sales person.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (North Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

A little company history. A little history on the person giving the class. it was a group setting. They explained how the commission works. Explained the process of getting a license. You have the job if you show up to this interview. They didn't offer much information about the training process

Interview Questions

• Did I have a reliable source of transportation   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a scheduler and set up an interview for a sales position. First interview is a group setting. It was very informative and the Interviewer made it very comfortable and it was easy to ask questions. After the initial interview, if you are interested in pursuing a position, who set a second interview for a one on one.