Aflac Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2014
Updated Oct 27, 2014

1.8

Aflac Agent Interview

Contacted through career builder. Very efficient and friendly. Called me into the office downtown. Office was somewhat hard to find at first, but once I got their everyone was very nice. First interview was with multiple candidates. Second was a one on one.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't a question that was incredibly difficult. Very focused on past experiences. Not much info on the position or the salary. They asked what you knew about Aflac but they didn't expect you to know much. The process was pretty easy with not many difficult questions.   Answer Question

Aflac Agent Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Process starts with an initial career briefing where applicants get to learn about aflac, what they provide, how training goes, etc.
    Second interview, is one-on-on for those who are interested and meet qualifications (must be engaging in career briefing). Learn more about the job as well as talk about your skills.

Interview Questions
    • How does your support system feel about aflac?
      What income do you need to pay bills?
      What do you look for in a leader?
        Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

i received the email from aflac to schedule an interview. after first round, which is just sitting and listening the sales director introducing about the company, i was called by recruiter,interview for twice

Benefits Consultant Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

There were two rounds of the interview process. The first round is basically a presentation of their company. It's conducted in a group setting. The only thing that they asked us to do was to answer a few questions on paper. And then they will see if you are going to called in for a second interview. I did, and the interview was really easy. They were really just trying to persuade you to take the internship.

Interview Questions

Seems like everyone got an offer

Human Resources Intern Interview

Interviewed by a HR Intern and was asked basic questions. Real Nice company who takes care of their employees, unlike other insurance companies. HR Interns asking the questions were very professional and expected the same.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aflac.

Met a manager at a career fair, kept in contact, came in for an interview the next week. Interview process was pretty easy - as long as they see you're human. First a group interview then a one on one. Hardest part about getting hired is passing the state exam, which was not extremely difficult.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

the interview process consisted of two interviews both of mine were with the same person and asked standard questions she really stressed the importance of asking her questions during the interview. the first she explained the business and asked a few questions and the second she asked the questions. she really seemed to be upselling the business which is her job but i didnt buy into she showed me her bosses w2s as a sales trick which was well into 6 figures and told me all these stories about her success stories which did more harm than good to me i dont like feeling like im being sold on a job.

Interview Questions

they seemed to be trying to hard to get me to work for them also i didnt want to pay the fee for the insurance license.

Accounting Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

Applied online. Received a call for an interview, two or three days later. Had an interview with one person. Was called maybe a day or so later asking to take a drug test. Which is close to an automatic shoe in. It was a very smooth process. It was a great experience.

Sales Associate Interview

interviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

1st "Interview" is pitch about Aflac, 2nd interview is with a real person and professional, ask lots of relevant questions so you don't get any unpleasant surprizes down the road....

Not for me.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Alamitos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Alamitos, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

Group orientation via powerpoint presentation. A brief history of Aflac has to where they offer their products (USA and Japan). Graphic presentation by the numbers (Georgia vs California). Big sales pitch why California, specifically Orange County is right for the company. Explained her office team work approach

Interview Questions
    • Need to get your insurance license, which amounts to approx. $360. She mentioned they will reimburse, but I'm sure it'll come out of your compensation. Mentioned very briefly this job is only compensation pay.   Answer Question

I don't think 100% compensation pay is right for me.