Aflac

Interview Details – On campus interview

Interview Question – Why do you think you are competent   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – Interviewer was very straight forward and to the point. Told me not to waste time and make a decision soon.

Interview Question – What is your biggest adversity and how did you over come it.   Answer Question

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Benefits Coordinator
Rowlett, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in March 2014.

Interview Details – Was contacted via recruiter. Interview conducted with 2 other candidates. Must like cold calling or "prospecting," a lot of social networking. Mostly a lot off off site footwork. Franchise setup. You pay for your own license to sell insurance (TX-just under $300 total.) No territories so there would probably be a good deal of competition. Could be workable if one is a natural at sales and lands in just the right market. Was told that after a year or two that cold calls would be less and could benefit from accruing percentage of previous policies upon renewal plus over time having training your own prospectors to continue forward. 1099.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult questions.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I don't like sales.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – was done in a group setting

Interview Question – nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in November 2012.

Interview Details – They will hire anyone

Negotiation Details – Wasn't one they don't pay you

Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in February 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was fairly straightforward. I was contacted by Aflac online via Monster and asked for an interview, the office seemed friendly and welcoming enough and the manager with whom I interviewed with was also quite friendly. Questions were fairly basic, they asked about where I was hoping to go in life and whether I was comfortable with the kind of work they wanted me to do (insurance sales, essentially). I have been invited back for a second interview but have yet to be given an offer.

Interview Question – None of the questions were exceptionally difficult, just be prepared to tell them your "5 year plan".   Answer Question

Interviewed at Aflac

Interview Details – Introductory interview was in a group setting. Regional Manager was very professional and sold me on the opportunity.

Interview Question – Can you work on commission only?   View Answer

Findlay, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in March 2014.

Interview Details – I met the district manager at a job recruitment fair and was called the next day to schedule an interview. The initial interview was more of them telling what the job was about in a group. A few days later I got a call for a one on one interview.

Interview Question – They didn't ask many questions. It was more of a laid back discussion.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – Sent an email with my resume and was called in about a week. They seemed like they wanted me right away, so there was no interview at all. Just explaining of what the company was about and my role and why they think I would like being an intern at their company.

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative
Culver City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Aflac in March 2014.

Interview Details – They reached out after finding my resume on Monster. It was a group interview with six people and they told us they were only hiring for two positions. It is a commission only position with Aflac selling their insurance, I saw enough reviews here to be wary and they were selling Aflac hard.

Once the presenter/ Interviewer left the room one of the other potential applicants remarked 'Wow this is like a more stable Multi-Level Marketing company.' That sums it up and I do believe you can make money but it looks very unstable. Plus anytime someone does a group interview and starts with they are only hiring two people they are trying way too hard to get the people to compete. Pass for me maybe other people can see the value.

Interview Question – They asked people why you were there and if they were willing to hunt for a living. The presenter was very slick and well rehearsed.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wasn't ready to work for a multi-level marketing company.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aflac