Aflac Marketing Intern Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aflac (Columbia, MD) in November 2013.

Interview

They were not very descriptive on what they wanted and did not inform me properly of the job to which I was being placed which led to a lot of confusion. I just decided that the company was not for me since if I can't even be certain about the interview then I would not want to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years within the company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Columbus, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

The recruiter I worked with was a joy. She responded promptly to email inquiries and had minimal turnaround between each step of the process. She had a clear vision of what Aflac was and expressed her joy regarding working with the company at each step. I didn't accept the opportunity but it was not for any of her efforts. Give Aflac your consideration, they'll treat you right and you won't regret the experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aflac (Baltimore, MD) in October 2012.

Interview

It is a very short and informal interview based my time availability and related course work.

Interview Questions

• how long do I think I will stay in the company.   1 Answer