Aflac

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Columbia, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aflac in November 2013.

Interview Details – They were not very descriptive on what they wanted and did not inform me properly of the job to which I was being placed which led to a lot of confusion. I just decided that the company was not for me since if I can't even be certain about the interview then I would not want to work for them.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years within the company?   Answer Question

Columbus, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Aflac in May 2013.

Interview Details – The recruiter I worked with was a joy. She responded promptly to email inquiries and had minimal turnaround between each step of the process. She had a clear vision of what Aflac was and expressed her joy regarding working with the company at each step. I didn't accept the opportunity but it was not for any of her efforts. Give Aflac your consideration, they'll treat you right and you won't regret the experience.

Interview Question – N/A. All questions were fairly standard.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Aflac in October 2012.

Interview Details – It is a very short and informal interview based my time availability and related course work.

Interview Question – how long do I think I will stay in the company.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aflac

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aflac Marketing Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aflac employees and interview candidates.