Aflac

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Columbia, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aflac in November 2013.

Interview Details – They were not very descriptive on what they wanted and did not inform me properly of the job to which I was being placed which led to a lot of confusion. I just decided that the company was not for me since if I can't even be certain about the interview then I would not want to work for them.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years within the company?   Answer Question

Columbus, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Aflac in May 2013.

Interview Details – The recruiter I worked with was a joy. She responded promptly to email inquiries and had minimal turnaround between each step of the process. She had a clear vision of what Aflac was and expressed her joy regarding working with the company at each step. I didn't accept the opportunity but it was not for any of her efforts. Give Aflac your consideration, they'll treat you right and you won't regret the experience.

Interview Question – N/A. All questions were fairly standard.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Aflac in October 2012.

Interview Details – It is a very short and informal interview based my time availability and related course work.

Interview Question – how long do I think I will stay in the company.   View Answer

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!