Aflac

Average Difficulty
96 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mount Juliet, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in May 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewed first with the person who would be my District Sales Coordinator and mentor in the company. The second interview was with the Regional Sales Coordinator. They asked what I consider basic questions. I was very honest and open in my responses and reservations about commission sales.

Interview Question – On a scale of 1 to 5, what do you feel your fit is with Aflac?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Consider if you are willing to work for commissions and bonuses only. It may take a month or more to make your first sale and receive money.

Westminster, CO

Interviewed at Aflac

Interview Details – The interview was easy and pleasant. But before you get hired, you have to pass a test which costs $100. The office and the managers were nice and promising. The location is very close to everything and there is enough parking.

Interview Question – That one has to get a licence before you can start working with Aflac.   Answer Question

Columbia, SC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – Scheduled for the first interview at a university career fair. Never received a job description even after requesting one. The first interview was just a basic overview of resume. Second interview was more detailed questions about the company, career goals, why you want to work for them and why how this position fits into your career goals.

Interview Question – Not difficult just a little misleading   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in April 2011.

Interview Details – The initial contact was unimpressive at test. After I received an e-mail I called and left a message with the recruiter. I was not called back for over a month once, by that time I had already found an employer but decided to keep my options open and come in for the interview anyways. . Once it started, he was unfocused and borderline rude. Glad that I did not get a call back for this position; working with them would have obviously been a poor decision.

Interview Question – Thats the real problem is there weren't any really good questions, the general interview, (what are you looking for, what do you expect where asked) besides being a colossal waste of time revealed that the recruiter was probably paid for getting bodies in the door, not necessarily getting people hired and his only real interest was in being a sponge that sucked the energy out of the room during the interview, interrupting by using his cellphone to answer texts multiple times.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The overall atmosphere and dedication of the current employees.

Sales Associate

I interviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

Interview Details – 1st "Interview" is pitch about Aflac, 2nd interview is with a real person and professional, ask lots of relevant questions so you don't get any unpleasant surprizes down the road....

Interview Question – Standard   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not for me.

Interviewed at Aflac

Interview Details – i received the email from aflac to schedule an interview. after first round, which is just sitting and listening the sales director introducing about the company, i was called by recruiter,interview for twice

Interview Question – simple question, why you need this job   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – Met a manager at a career fair, kept in contact, came in for an interview the next week. Interview process was pretty easy - as long as they see you're human. First a group interview then a one on one. Hardest part about getting hired is passing the state exam, which was not extremely difficult.

Interview Question – How much money do you want to make?   Answer Question

Foster City, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in April 2014.

Interview Details – Got call from a recruiter two weeks later after I summit my application, phone interview is easy. Questions focus on sales-oriented Qs. Still waiting for the next phase of interview.

Sales Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Details – Was contacted to set up an initial in person interview with insurance sales manager. Went in for the interview which took about 30 minutes. The initial meeting was a lot about understanding the business model they offer. Show that you have done your research and you have some knowledge about the healthcare industry.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in sales?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Aflac

Interview Details – The initial interview was a group session (approximately 8 candidates). This proved to be a little less stressful then having to interview one on one. The process only took about a half hour, from there the interviewer called back those she felt would be an asset. The second interview was more like an official interview.

Interview Question – As in most cases, what is your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – no the right fit

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!