Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interesting process that could be more than expected from. There was little to do. One simply had to show up to be offered the position which is obviously generally a terrible sign . The interview questions were quite generic and left one to believe the position being offered was not as financially rewarding as initially advertised. There are many people who find such a career path worthwhile but it does not appear to have large opportunities for growth within the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter who said I would be a perfect fit. I showed up the day of the interview, filled out a questionnaire, and saw that I was not alone. It was a group interview, they basically were selling themselves. I didn't think I was the right fit for this company.

Anonymous Employee in North Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (North Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

A little company history. A little history on the person giving the class. it was a group setting. They explained how the commission works. Explained the process of getting a license. You have the job if you show up to this interview. They didn't offer much information about the training process

Interview Questions

• Did I have a reliable source of transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a scheduler and set up an interview for a sales position. First interview is a group setting. It was very informative and the Interviewer made it very comfortable and it was easy to ask questions. After the initial interview, if you are interested in pursuing a position, who set a second interview for a one on one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First Interview was a group setting about the company. I found this to be interesting to see if this was something that I wanted to pursue further. Second Interview was a one on one. The manager told me also how he got his start with the company and with hard work has his own agency.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working hard to make a lot of money.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Fredericksburg, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

They asked if I had any experience in sales. There were very nice I was a bit skeptical. In order to get the job you have to pass the test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aflac (Newton, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very informal, did not say in email that is was a commission based job. They asked you what you were looking for then split people up into twos and basically said it is a commission based salaey only. Should have said that in their email so it was not a waste of my time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Two interview process. The first interview was a group interview very vague., none of my questions was answered : like how much job pay or do we find clients or is it provided. Second interview i found out it was full commission.

Interview Questions

• what do you want of a career?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

met at a job fair at school. from there i was told to come for a group interview which was basically just a informative slide show after that i was asked back for a second interview and this is where i was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• very basic standard questions nothing to far out there   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Beaverton, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a series of three interviews. The first one was an individual interview and went smoothly; the interviewer was friendly and asked good questions. The second interview was a group interview and included a presentation and a chance to ask questions. If you were invited to a third, it was because you got the job. The third interview was to get licensing sorted out.