Aflac

1.7

108 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

The interview was not difficult, why do you want to work here, what type of person are you, blah blah blah. The group interview was a little strange as all of the people were very different. I think one guy was asleep for most of the time. But the 1:1 interview was much more formal and professional. Very comfortable atmosphere.

There was none.

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Sales Associate Interview

Interview process was easy, it was a group interview. Then you get a call 48 hours later for second interview. Then I realized its commission based pay only. Great people who coordinated everything.

Commission only pay

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aflac in December 2014.

After applying or being reached out by a recruiter, you get invited via email to come for an initial group interview and to hear more about the company and the position details. Before the presentation, you are asked to answer a questionnaire on why they should hire you, what are your strengths/weaknesses, what would your last employer say about you, why you want to work for them, what are 3 positive things about you, and what motivates you. Then everyone is asked to introduce themselves and the presentation follows with one question regarding what you already know about the company. At the end, you are allowed to ask questions and you are instructed to write down your level of interest in the position. If your interest is mutual with their interest in you, you are called back for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions. The initial group interview is more so to give you an overview of the company, position, and realistic expectations of working in sales such as frequently hearing no. Also, the initial group interview is to assess you in comparison to the other candidates in the room.   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

They seemed to hire anyone with a pulse anybody who walked it pretty much was assumed to be taken on as an employee. The meeting was short, about an hour. There were a few consecutive meetings, and about 20 people in a single group interview. It was a positive interview, all telling the great things about Aflac.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac in October 2014.

First open setting interview followed by a 2nd interview. It was fairly simple. The question they had was what were my goals and my past experience. I got an offer right on the spot at the second interview and still contemplating on taking the offer.

other options

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

They contacted me from a search on monster.com as my resume was relevant to them. They invited me to a hiring fair and followed up with a surprise phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • They held a phone interview that was rather unexpected. It would have been nice to prepare as they found me via monster.com   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

They contacted me via our university's career system. First called me and arranged the personal interview. After the interview, they sent an email that they are interested in me, and gave me the offer. They contacted me via our university's career system. First called me and arranged the personal interview. After the interview, they sent an email that they are interested in me, and gave me the offer.

Interview Questions
    • They just asked general questions. It was expectable   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

Super easy-- you get it if you have any interest. They basically tell you you have to take it if you want to amke money & make you think itll be like the best job ever.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think fortune 500 companies hire interns?   View Answer
    none?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

Group interview. I was called back the same week for a second interview. I decided no to go to the second interview as their culture seemed weird. The interviewer and receptionist were both nice, but it wasn't a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions asked during the group interview. It was more of a presentation   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

Group interview in conference room. Mentioned Manager in training position on the phone but it was post poned after the "presenters" tried to sell you on becoming a salesman.

Appeared to be a scam. Too dependent on commissions for an industry that already has too many negative view points from consumers nationwide.