Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aflac (Beaverton, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a series of three interviews. The first one was an individual interview and went smoothly; the interviewer was friendly and asked good questions. The second interview was a group interview and included a presentation and a chance to ask questions. If you were invited to a third, it was because you got the job. The third interview was to get licensing sorted out.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac (Tallahassee, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was basically held with multiple candidates. Then from there it was a get to know you type of interview and then they told you about their company and what you would be responsible for doing. From there they decided on who they would call back for second interviews.

Interview Questions

• Guess where another person next to you were from. Local or another place.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aflac (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

3 steps in the interview process :
    1st one was an interview with the owner of the franchise who was very straightforward about what he was looking for. People with a business owner's mentality who wouldn't be scared to talk and engage with other business owners
    2 nd step was an interview with business owner to explain what the contract is about (was very clear abut independent contract status), the role of sales associate and sales coordinator/trainer. I was also presented expectations and the effort (number of appointments) required to come up with a $25000 commission per quarter.
    3 rd step was conversation with a trainer to explain how you are trained.
    Then, it was up to me to decide. Basically, I understand that you bear the risk and costs as the independent contractor. Aflac provides marketing material and training. Now up to me to decide whether the risk is worth the opportunity...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What keeps you going ?
      What income do you need?
      What are your goals ?

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aflac (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Two interview process. The first interview was a group interview very vague., none of my questions was answered : like how much job pay or do we find clients or is it provided. Second interview i found out it was full commission.

Interview Questions

• what do you want of a career?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Aflac (Newton, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very informal, did not say in email that is was a commission based job. They asked you what you were looking for then split people up into twos and basically said it is a commission based salaey only. Should have said that in their email so it was not a waste of my time.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

met at a job fair at school. from there i was told to come for a group interview which was basically just a informative slide show after that i was asked back for a second interview and this is where i was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• very basic standard questions nothing to far out there   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac in January 2015.

Interview

First an email, then a group presentation with about 10 applicants. Then a one on one interview with a mgr. who was great and explained everything to me. He showed me around the place where I saw a lot of awards for top salespeople as we as a wall that had contest info and where everyone was in the contest.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was OK with not making a lot of money for a couple months until I build my book.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in October 2014.

Interview

I initially reached out to the company through linkedin when I was studying to get my Resident Health Producer's license for another insurance company. They gave a handful of people a brief seminar on just what Aflac did and asked if we wanted to be hired at the end of the presentation. Following this, I interviewed with a Regional Sales Coordinator. It appears they will take anyone who is dedicated and has Insurance Producer's licenses.

Interview Questions

• What would you say when someone says "No. We're not interested."   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was nothing TO negotiate. The pay was commissions, exclusively.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was not difficult, why do you want to work here, what type of person are you, blah blah blah. The group interview was a little strange as all of the people were very different. I think one guy was asleep for most of the time. But the 1:1 interview was much more formal and professional. Very comfortable atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview process was easy, it was a group interview. Then you get a call 48 hours later for second interview. Then I realized its commission based pay only. Great people who coordinated everything.

Commission only pay