Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

1.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in April 2011.

Interview

Fog a mirror with your breath and get licensed they will hire you. Your cost to get licensed, but ways to earn it back through awards. They have quota of agents they need to hire.

Interview Questions

• Who you you know that could use this product?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Torrance, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online through the campus career website. it is a intern, they emailed me to have a interview in the Torrance. I waited for 20 minutes for her to interview me. very comfortable environment. the office is big and neat.and very simple question, just like introduce yourself, and what do you know about our company. and what is your schedule

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter who said I would be a perfect fit. I showed up the day of the interview, filled out a questionnaire, and saw that I was not alone. It was a group interview, they basically were selling themselves. I didn't think I was the right fit for this company.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aflac (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a scheduler and set up an interview for a sales position. First interview is a group setting. It was very informative and the Interviewer made it very comfortable and it was easy to ask questions. After the initial interview, if you are interested in pursuing a position, who set a second interview for a one on one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aflac (North Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

A little company history. A little history on the person giving the class. it was a group setting. They explained how the commission works. Explained the process of getting a license. You have the job if you show up to this interview. They didn't offer much information about the training process

Interview Questions

• Did I have a reliable source of transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First Interview was a group setting about the company. I found this to be interesting to see if this was something that I wanted to pursue further. Second Interview was a one on one. The manager told me also how he got his start with the company and with hard work has his own agency.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working hard to make a lot of money.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aflac (Chelmsford, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by Aflac through an online job search site. I received an invitation to set up an interview. The first interview was in a crowded office space with around 15 other interviewees. I contacted the recruiter for a second interview and he was very accommodating of my request for a meeting with notice of only one or two days. Your District Coordinator may want to interview you before you start with them, but otherwise you will then have to take a 2-3 week online class and test afterward to receive your insurance license. Then you will be appointed with Aflac and begin working.

Interview Questions

• The questions were rather general and/or straight-forward.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aflac (Fredericksburg, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

They asked if I had any experience in sales. There were very nice I was a bit skeptical. In order to get the job you have to pass the test.

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aflac (Beaverton, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a series of three interviews. The first one was an individual interview and went smoothly; the interviewer was friendly and asked good questions. The second interview was a group interview and included a presentation and a chance to ask questions. If you were invited to a third, it was because you got the job. The third interview was to get licensing sorted out.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aflac (Tallahassee, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was basically held with multiple candidates. Then from there it was a get to know you type of interview and then they told you about their company and what you would be responsible for doing. From there they decided on who they would call back for second interviews.

Interview Questions

• Guess where another person next to you were from. Local or another place.   1 Answer