Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2015

1.6

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview process was easy, it was a group interview. Then you get a call 48 hours later for second interview. Then I realized its commission based pay only. Great people who coordinated everything.

Commission only pay

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Chelmsford, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by Aflac through an online job search site. I received an invitation to set up an interview. The first interview was in a crowded office space with around 15 other interviewees. I contacted the recruiter for a second interview and he was very accommodating of my request for a meeting with notice of only one or two days. Your District Coordinator may want to interview you before you start with them, but otherwise you will then have to take a 2-3 week online class and test afterward to receive your insurance license. Then you will be appointed with Aflac and begin working.

Interview Questions

• The questions were rather general and/or straight-forward.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

They seemed to hire anyone with a pulse anybody who walked it pretty much was assumed to be taken on as an employee. The meeting was short, about an hour. There were a few consecutive meetings, and about 20 people in a single group interview. It was a positive interview, all telling the great things about Aflac.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

They contacted me via our university's career system. First called me and arranged the personal interview. After the interview, they sent an email that they are interested in me, and gave me the offer. They contacted me via our university's career system. First called me and arranged the personal interview. After the interview, they sent an email that they are interested in me, and gave me the offer.

Interview Questions

• They just asked general questions. It was expectable   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac in October 2014.

Interview

First open setting interview followed by a 2nd interview. It was fairly simple. The question they had was what were my goals and my past experience. I got an offer right on the spot at the second interview and still contemplating on taking the offer.

other options

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Group interview in conference room. Mentioned Manager in training position on the phone but it was post poned after the "presenters" tried to sell you on becoming a salesman.

Appeared to be a scam. Too dependent on commissions for an industry that already has too many negative view points from consumers nationwide.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Standard interview questions. If you know how to talk and write you're mostly hired..don't expect to get too complicated with the interview since it is really not that hard. Wear your black suit and all the other interview gears and you re all set

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Interview

The interview was easy and pleasant. But before you get hired, you have to pass a test which costs $100. The office and the managers were nice and promising. The location is very close to everything and there is enough parking.

Interview Questions

• That one has to get a licence before you can start working with Aflac.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

This was a two-part interview process. The first step I was invited to an interview and met with the Regional Sales Coordinator. I wasn't aware ahead of time, but it was a group interview that was a basic introduction to Aflac. We weren't directly asked any questions by the RSC, but we did fill out a paper with a few basic questions. Then I was invited the next day to schedule a one-on-one interview. This went over a lot of the same information as before, but then I was asked questions on my experience, and was given a chance to ask more questions. I was invited to join Aflac as a sales associate on the spot. After that was the process of getting my Accident & Health license, which took a little over a week and involved a background check, online class, proctored exam, and a state exam before it was all finished.

Interview Questions

• How my previous experience (which wasn't in sales) prepared me for a sales position.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

i received the email from aflac to schedule an interview. after first round, which is just sitting and listening the sales director introducing about the company, i was called by recruiter,interview for twice