Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

contacted by the phone to set up the interview

Interview Questions

• it was all straight forward,regarding future goals,and reloaction issues.   Answer Question

i got another offer

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Was contacted to set up an initial in person interview with insurance sales manager. Went in for the interview which took about 30 minutes. The initial meeting was a lot about understanding the business model they offer. Show that you have done your research and you have some knowledge about the healthcare industry.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbia, SC).

Interview

Scheduled for the first interview at a university career fair. Never received a job description even after requesting one. The first interview was just a basic overview of resume. Second interview was more detailed questions about the company, career goals, why you want to work for them and why how this position fits into your career goals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was not difficult, why do you want to work here, what type of person are you, blah blah blah. The group interview was a little strange as all of the people were very different. I think one guy was asleep for most of the time. But the 1:1 interview was much more formal and professional. Very comfortable atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Tallahassee, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was basically held with multiple candidates. Then from there it was a get to know you type of interview and then they told you about their company and what you would be responsible for doing. From there they decided on who they would call back for second interviews.

Interview Questions

• Guess where another person next to you were from. Local or another place.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Beaverton, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a series of three interviews. The first one was an individual interview and went smoothly; the interviewer was friendly and asked good questions. The second interview was a group interview and included a presentation and a chance to ask questions. If you were invited to a third, it was because you got the job. The third interview was to get licensing sorted out.

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Fredericksburg, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

They asked if I had any experience in sales. There were very nice I was a bit skeptical. In order to get the job you have to pass the test.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First Interview was a group setting about the company. I found this to be interesting to see if this was something that I wanted to pursue further. Second Interview was a one on one. The manager told me also how he got his start with the company and with hard work has his own agency.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working hard to make a lot of money.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter who said I would be a perfect fit. I showed up the day of the interview, filled out a questionnaire, and saw that I was not alone. It was a group interview, they basically were selling themselves. I didn't think I was the right fit for this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

This was a two-part interview process. The first step I was invited to an interview and met with the Regional Sales Coordinator. I wasn't aware ahead of time, but it was a group interview that was a basic introduction to Aflac. We weren't directly asked any questions by the RSC, but we did fill out a paper with a few basic questions. Then I was invited the next day to schedule a one-on-one interview. This went over a lot of the same information as before, but then I was asked questions on my experience, and was given a chance to ask more questions. I was invited to join Aflac as a sales associate on the spot. After that was the process of getting my Accident & Health license, which took a little over a week and involved a background check, online class, proctored exam, and a state exam before it was all finished.

Interview Questions

• How my previous experience (which wasn't in sales) prepared me for a sales position.   Answer Question