Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.7

100 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through other source – interviewed at Aflac in January 2014.

The interview was a group interview with multiple candidates. It was a very informative interview, where they try and screen for the people that are truly interested in working for Aflac. It was a very relaxed atmosphere, and the Regional Manager leading the interview was personable and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • The relaxed atmosphere made for an enjoyable experience. There were no questions that were too difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in January 2013.

contacted by the phone to set up the interview

Interview Questions
    • it was all straight forward,regarding future goals,and reloaction issues.   Answer Question

i got another offer

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac.

Was contacted to set up an initial in person interview with insurance sales manager. Went in for the interview which took about 30 minutes. The initial meeting was a lot about understanding the business model they offer. Show that you have done your research and you have some knowledge about the healthcare industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Scheduled for the first interview at a university career fair. Never received a job description even after requesting one. The first interview was just a basic overview of resume. Second interview was more detailed questions about the company, career goals, why you want to work for them and why how this position fits into your career goals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Juliet, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Juliet, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in May 2014.

Interviewed first with the person who would be my District Sales Coordinator and mentor in the company. The second interview was with the Regional Sales Coordinator. They asked what I consider basic questions. I was very honest and open in my responses and reservations about commission sales.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what do you feel your fit is with Aflac?   View Answer
    Consider if you are willing to work for commissions and bonuses only. It may take a month or more to make your first sale and receive money.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in July 2014.

Initially, I was approached via Email for an interview after they saw my resume posted on an internet job board. The interview itself took about an hour and a half and it was a "group" interview. There was a questionnaire asking for some information about you and why you would be a good fit for Aflac. The interviewer asked us to complete part of the questionnaire at the beginning of the interview and part of it at the end. Overall, it was an informative, pleasant experience and being interviewed with another candidate simultaneously was not as uncomfortable as I thought it would be.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit for Aflac?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

Group interview in conference room. Mentioned Manager in training position on the phone but it was post poned after the "presenters" tried to sell you on becoming a salesman.

Appeared to be a scam. Too dependent on commissions for an industry that already has too many negative view points from consumers nationwide.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in April 2014.

Got call from a recruiter two weeks later after I summit my application, phone interview is easy. Questions focus on sales-oriented Qs. Still waiting for the next phase of interview.

Sales Associate Interview

interviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

1st "Interview" is pitch about Aflac, 2nd interview is with a real person and professional, ask lots of relevant questions so you don't get any unpleasant surprizes down the road....

Not for me.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

was done in a group setting