Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Aflac (Newton, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very informal, did not say in email that is was a commission based job. They asked you what you were looking for then split people up into twos and basically said it is a commission based salaey only. Should have said that in their email so it was not a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

met at a job fair at school. from there i was told to come for a group interview which was basically just a informative slide show after that i was asked back for a second interview and this is where i was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• very basic standard questions nothing to far out there   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac in January 2015.

Interview

First an email, then a group presentation with about 10 applicants. Then a one on one interview with a mgr. who was great and explained everything to me. He showed me around the place where I saw a lot of awards for top salespeople as we as a wall that had contest info and where everyone was in the contest.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was OK with not making a lot of money for a couple months until I build my book.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in October 2014.

Interview

I initially reached out to the company through linkedin when I was studying to get my Resident Health Producer's license for another insurance company. They gave a handful of people a brief seminar on just what Aflac did and asked if we wanted to be hired at the end of the presentation. Following this, I interviewed with a Regional Sales Coordinator. It appears they will take anyone who is dedicated and has Insurance Producer's licenses.

Interview Questions

• What would you say when someone says "No. We're not interested."   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was nothing TO negotiate. The pay was commissions, exclusively.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was not difficult, why do you want to work here, what type of person are you, blah blah blah. The group interview was a little strange as all of the people were very different. I think one guy was asleep for most of the time. But the 1:1 interview was much more formal and professional. Very comfortable atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview process was easy, it was a group interview. Then you get a call 48 hours later for second interview. Then I realized its commission based pay only. Great people who coordinated everything.

Commission only pay

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aflac in December 2014.

Interview

After applying or being reached out by a recruiter, you get invited via email to come for an initial group interview and to hear more about the company and the position details. Before the presentation, you are asked to answer a questionnaire on why they should hire you, what are your strengths/weaknesses, what would your last employer say about you, why you want to work for them, what are 3 positive things about you, and what motivates you. Then everyone is asked to introduce themselves and the presentation follows with one question regarding what you already know about the company. At the end, you are allowed to ask questions and you are instructed to write down your level of interest in the position. If your interest is mutual with their interest in you, you are called back for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions. The initial group interview is more so to give you an overview of the company, position, and realistic expectations of working in sales such as frequently hearing no. Also, the initial group interview is to assess you in comparison to the other candidates in the room.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

They seemed to hire anyone with a pulse anybody who walked it pretty much was assumed to be taken on as an employee. The meeting was short, about an hour. There were a few consecutive meetings, and about 20 people in a single group interview. It was a positive interview, all telling the great things about Aflac.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac in October 2014.

Interview

First open setting interview followed by a 2nd interview. It was fairly simple. The question they had was what were my goals and my past experience. I got an offer right on the spot at the second interview and still contemplating on taking the offer.

other options

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

They contacted me from a search on monster.com as my resume was relevant to them. They invited me to a hiring fair and followed up with a surprise phone interview.

Interview Questions

• They held a phone interview that was rather unexpected. It would have been nice to prepare as they found me via monster.com   Answer Question