Aflac

Updated Dec 27, 2014
Updated Dec 27, 2014

1.7

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

was done in a group setting

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in April 2014.

Got call from a recruiter two weeks later after I summit my application, phone interview is easy. Questions focus on sales-oriented Qs. Still waiting for the next phase of interview.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

3 rounds of interviews. Easy to get the 2nd round since the first is more of a info session. Although it may seem like the regional sales coordinator really cares about you, all they care about it hiring quantity since there is a high turnover rate. Don't read too much into them seeming to like you. The 3rd round is just meeting to accept the position.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in February 2014.

There was a group interview and the interview consisted of the group reviewing information within a folder.

Interview Questions
    • How do you get paid and how soon will you get paid.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I applied through other source – interviewed at Aflac in January 2014.

The interview was a group interview with multiple candidates. It was a very informative interview, where they try and screen for the people that are truly interested in working for Aflac. It was a very relaxed atmosphere, and the Regional Manager leading the interview was personable and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • The relaxed atmosphere made for an enjoyable experience. There were no questions that were too difficult.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Several phone interview, two in-person interviews that went well. As long as you are professional and willing they will hire you. You need to have your life and health sales license and you will need to pay for it yourself. Sales experience is a plus, but not required. You need to ask as many questions as possible to show interest.

Interview Questions
    • They asked for a business plan straight away. It doesn't need to be detailed or long, you just need to be prepared.   View Answer
    No chance to negotiate. It is 100% commission.

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

It is more of a recuitment process than an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in November 2013.

Cattle call, revolving door. Throw them up against the wall and see who sticks.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, all commissions and you pay for training and everything else.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aflac.

They called me out of the blue, said they found my resume online and invited me in to discuss the position with their district coordinator. I went in a week later and the DC discussed compensation, the day to day duties of the position, and the opportunity for growth. They then collected resumes and I heard from them not too long after that they wanted to bring me in, so I took the position.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in November 2013.

Initial interview filled with personal anecdotes and little factual data regarding earnings, work schedule, benefits, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to earn less the first year with higher earning subsequently if you make it?   View Answer

Commission only income. No prospecting assistance and too many independent agents.