Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015
Updated Mar 29, 2015

1.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

interviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

Interview

1st "Interview" is pitch about Aflac, 2nd interview is with a real person and professional, ask lots of relevant questions so you don't get any unpleasant surprizes down the road....

Not for me.

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aflac (Akron, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Group interview. I was called back the same week for a second interview. I decided no to go to the second interview as their culture seemed weird. The interviewer and receptionist were both nice, but it wasn't a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions asked during the group interview. It was more of a presentation   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac (Sherman Oaks, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Super easy-- you get it if you have any interest. They basically tell you you have to take it if you want to amke money & make you think itll be like the best job ever.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think fortune 500 companies hire interns?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none?

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was not difficult, why do you want to work here, what type of person are you, blah blah blah. The group interview was a little strange as all of the people were very different. I think one guy was asleep for most of the time. But the 1:1 interview was much more formal and professional. Very comfortable atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Was contacted to set up an initial in person interview with insurance sales manager. Went in for the interview which took about 30 minutes. The initial meeting was a lot about understanding the business model they offer. Show that you have done your research and you have some knowledge about the healthcare industry.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Mount Juliet, TN) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed first with the person who would be my District Sales Coordinator and mentor in the company. The second interview was with the Regional Sales Coordinator. They asked what I consider basic questions. I was very honest and open in my responses and reservations about commission sales.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 5, what do you feel your fit is with Aflac?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Consider if you are willing to work for commissions and bonuses only. It may take a month or more to make your first sale and receive money.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The initial interview was a group session (approximately 8 candidates). This proved to be a little less stressful then having to interview one on one. The process only took about a half hour, from there the interviewer called back those she felt would be an asset. The second interview was more like an official interview.

no the right fit

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

was done in a group setting

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Foster City, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Got call from a recruiter two weeks later after I summit my application, phone interview is easy. Questions focus on sales-oriented Qs. Still waiting for the next phase of interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. Easy to get the 2nd round since the first is more of a info session. Although it may seem like the regional sales coordinator really cares about you, all they care about it hiring quantity since there is a high turnover rate. Don't read too much into them seeming to like you. The 3rd round is just meeting to accept the position.