Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2014

1.7

99 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac.

3 rounds of interviews. Easy to get the 2nd round since the first is more of a info session. Although it may seem like the regional sales coordinator really cares about you, all they care about it hiring quantity since there is a high turnover rate. Don't read too much into them seeming to like you. The 3rd round is just meeting to accept the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in November 2013.

Found them through campus recruiting. I handed them my resume and got an interview. The first "interview" was a group interview where basically the manager told us his life story and if we wanted to, we could check Yes to a second interview. The second interview was one-on-one, but again the manager did most of the talking and only asked me basic questioned.

Interview Questions

I don't think this is the type of position I'm looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in July 2013.

Two interviews...you're going to be a Contractor, so nothing too strenuous. Just trying to find out how "hungry" you are and if you can communicate clearly.

Interview Questions
    • How much turnover is there in Sales Associates in their first year?   View Answers (2)

Not a full-time job with salary, benefits. Just a high-turnover place to work during recession.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in February 2013.

Two rounds of in-person interviews with Regional Sales Coordinator and maybe a District Sales Coordinator. They mostly want to get to know your personality and your level of determination. It doesn't matter if you have an insurance background or not, because that can be taught. Just go in and be yourself.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Aflac in February 2013.

I was interviewed twice and never once advised that I would have to call random businesses, go door to door, and know alot of people to make money. I was also advised job training would be paid and it wasn't I paid for all my own training.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Aflac.

They called me out of the blue, said they found my resume online and invited me in to discuss the position with their district coordinator. I went in a week later and the DC discussed compensation, the day to day duties of the position, and the opportunity for growth. They then collected resumes and I heard from them not too long after that they wanted to bring me in, so I took the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in November 2013.

Initial interview filled with personal anecdotes and little factual data regarding earnings, work schedule, benefits, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to earn less the first year with higher earning subsequently if you make it?   View Answer

Commission only income. No prospecting assistance and too many independent agents.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Aflac.

Was contacted by a gentleman, that is a regular guest at my current place of employment, about an opportunity that was " so good it brought me out of retirement." I was hesitant at first but decided to set up an interview and find out what exactly they were looking for. The interview consisted of the group manager telling me his story of success with the company and that i could do it too. Upon some asking about leads was able to discover that I had to generate all of my own leads with little training. I was asked to set up a second appointment and never followed up, I decided it wasn't what i was looking for at the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenbelt, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenbelt, MD

interviewed at Aflac in February 2013.

I thought it would be a formal interview, but it didn't. When I came to the office, there was just another guy waiting for interview. Then the HR manger took a lecture about Aflac. He believed that U.S will like Japan be a major market for supplementary insurance in the near future. The compensation is totally based on sales result.

Interview Questions
    • Maybe what do you think how much does an accident insurance cost for two weeks?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairfield, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aflac.

Recruiter contacted through Dice. Initial screening and one session about the company, then in person interview. I am totally from IT back ground, they don't have any IT jobs in Aflac.
    All job requirements are related to sale.

Interview Questions

I am totally IT, position they offered is non IT.