Aflac

1.7

108 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in November 2013.

Found them through campus recruiting. I handed them my resume and got an interview. The first "interview" was a group interview where basically the manager told us his life story and if we wanted to, we could check Yes to a second interview. The second interview was one-on-one, but again the manager did most of the talking and only asked me basic questioned.

Interview Questions

I don't think this is the type of position I'm looking for.

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

The 1st interview involved a group of candidates who were given a presentation about what exactly Aflac does. We were all given information about the process in becoming a sales associate. They only had a follow up interview if you were interested. The follow up was 1 on 1 and you can ask as many questions about pay as you like.

Interview Questions

I was not willing to leave my high paying job to start from nothing. It takes a while to build sales

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aflac in October 2013.

First a group session. Then a personal interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in July 2013.

Two interviews...you're going to be a Contractor, so nothing too strenuous. Just trying to find out how "hungry" you are and if you can communicate clearly.

Interview Questions
    • How much turnover is there in Sales Associates in their first year?   View Answers (2)

Not a full-time job with salary, benefits. Just a high-turnover place to work during recession.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aflac in June 2013.

First had a open house which was called the "first interview". Was then contacted for a second interview and was asked possibly three questions. It really did not feel like an interview but more so them selling the job to me. I did not feel it was a promising career due to the fact leads were not provided and pay is all based on commission.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

2 face to face interviews

No guaranteed salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac in May 2013.

Interviewer was very plesant and made me feel very comfortable. The position was not what I was interested in.

Not looking for a sales position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aflac in May 2013.

An assistant calls and tells you to come to a group meeting. They make you go to a cattle call where a bunch of people show up and watch videos on how great the company is. Thing is, you're not working for the company, you're working as a self employed individual so you need to realize the figures they tell you do not include taxes. Then if you have a pulse you get called back for another interview in which They didn't really ask me anything as it was clear I was hired just by showing up.

Interview Questions
    • seriously, I don't any questions other than the very average 'why are you interested in this job' I am pretty sure they did not even read my resume.   View Answer
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

Went in for a a group information session. I didn't even do an interview. It's not worthy unless you have another job that can pay bills. All I did was cold calls, you don't get paid.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

The first "interview" was just an information session explaining what a sales associate would do and that it is basically starting your own business and selling supplemental insurance policies to inside clients. Then I was asked to come back for a second interview. I called and emailed to ask about scheduling it and never received a response...