Aflac

1.7

109 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in June 2012.

Once with a hiring manager, once with his manager.

Interview Questions
  • none... they will hir ejust about any willing and able body to fill the constant turn over.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through other source – interviewed at Aflac in January 2014.

The interview was a group interview with multiple candidates. It was a very informative interview, where they try and screen for the people that are truly interested in working for Aflac. It was a very relaxed atmosphere, and the Regional Manager leading the interview was personable and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • The relaxed atmosphere made for an enjoyable experience. There were no questions that were too difficult.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in February 2013.

Two rounds of in-person interviews with Regional Sales Coordinator and maybe a District Sales Coordinator. They mostly want to get to know your personality and your level of determination. It doesn't matter if you have an insurance background or not, because that can be taught. Just go in and be yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in July 2013.

Two interviews...you're going to be a Contractor, so nothing too strenuous. Just trying to find out how "hungry" you are and if you can communicate clearly.

Interview Questions
    • How much turnover is there in Sales Associates in their first year?   View Answers (2)

Not a full-time job with salary, benefits. Just a high-turnover place to work during recession.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in November 2013.

Found them through campus recruiting. I handed them my resume and got an interview. The first "interview" was a group interview where basically the manager told us his life story and if we wanted to, we could check Yes to a second interview. The second interview was one-on-one, but again the manager did most of the talking and only asked me basic questioned.

Interview Questions

I don't think this is the type of position I'm looking for.

Sales Associate Interview

Several phone interview, two in-person interviews that went well. As long as you are professional and willing they will hire you. You need to have your life and health sales license and you will need to pay for it yourself. Sales experience is a plus, but not required. You need to ask as many questions as possible to show interest.

Interview Questions
    • They asked for a business plan straight away. It doesn't need to be detailed or long, you just need to be prepared.   View Answer
    No chance to negotiate. It is 100% commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

It is more of a recuitment process than an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in November 2013.

Initial interview filled with personal anecdotes and little factual data regarding earnings, work schedule, benefits, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to earn less the first year with higher earning subsequently if you make it?   View Answer

Commission only income. No prospecting assistance and too many independent agents.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aflac.

They called me out of the blue, said they found my resume online and invited me in to discuss the position with their district coordinator. I went in a week later and the DC discussed compensation, the day to day duties of the position, and the opportunity for growth. They then collected resumes and I heard from them not too long after that they wanted to bring me in, so I took the position.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

The 1st interview involved a group of candidates who were given a presentation about what exactly Aflac does. We were all given information about the process in becoming a sales associate. They only had a follow up interview if you were interested. The follow up was 1 on 1 and you can ask as many questions about pay as you like.

Interview Questions

I was not willing to leave my high paying job to start from nothing. It takes a while to build sales