Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Columbia, SC).

Interview

Scheduled for the first interview at a university career fair. Never received a job description even after requesting one. The first interview was just a basic overview of resume. Second interview was more detailed questions about the company, career goals, why you want to work for them and why how this position fits into your career goals.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in April 2011.

Interview

The initial contact was unimpressive at test. After I received an e-mail I called and left a message with the recruiter. I was not called back for over a month once, by that time I had already found an employer but decided to keep my options open and come in for the interview anyways. . Once it started, he was unfocused and borderline rude. Glad that I did not get a call back for this position; working with them would have obviously been a poor decision.

Interview Questions

• Thats the real problem is there weren't any really good questions, the general interview, (what are you looking for, what do you expect where asked) besides being a colossal waste of time revealed that the recruiter was probably paid for getting bodies in the door, not necessarily getting people hired and his only real interest was in being a sponge that sucked the energy out of the room during the interview, interrupting by using his cellphone to answer texts multiple times.   Answer Question

The overall atmosphere and dedication of the current employees.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

i received the email from aflac to schedule an interview. after first round, which is just sitting and listening the sales director introducing about the company, i was called by recruiter,interview for twice

Sales Associate Interview

Application

interviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

Interview

1st "Interview" is pitch about Aflac, 2nd interview is with a real person and professional, ask lots of relevant questions so you don't get any unpleasant surprizes down the road....

Not for me.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Met a manager at a career fair, kept in contact, came in for an interview the next week. Interview process was pretty easy - as long as they see you're human. First a group interview then a one on one. Hardest part about getting hired is passing the state exam, which was not extremely difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Foster City, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Got call from a recruiter two weeks later after I summit my application, phone interview is easy. Questions focus on sales-oriented Qs. Still waiting for the next phase of interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Was contacted to set up an initial in person interview with insurance sales manager. Went in for the interview which took about 30 minutes. The initial meeting was a lot about understanding the business model they offer. Show that you have done your research and you have some knowledge about the healthcare industry.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

was done in a group setting

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The initial interview was a group session (approximately 8 candidates). This proved to be a little less stressful then having to interview one on one. The process only took about a half hour, from there the interviewer called back those she felt would be an asset. The second interview was more like an official interview.

no the right fit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aflac (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

They will hire anyone

Negotiation

Wasn't one they don't pay you