Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015
Updated Mar 29, 2015

1.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Bronx, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Two interviews...you're going to be a Contractor, so nothing too strenuous. Just trying to find out how "hungry" you are and if you can communicate clearly.

Interview Questions

• How much turnover is there in Sales Associates in their first year?   2 Answers

Not a full-time job with salary, benefits. Just a high-turnover place to work during recession.

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aflac (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

First had a open house which was called the "first interview". Was then contacted for a second interview and was asked possibly three questions. It really did not feel like an interview but more so them selling the job to me. I did not feel it was a promising career due to the fact leads were not provided and pay is all based on commission.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

2 face to face interviews

No guaranteed salary.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewer was very plesant and made me feel very comfortable. The position was not what I was interested in.

Not looking for a sales position

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aflac (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

An assistant calls and tells you to come to a group meeting. They make you go to a cattle call where a bunch of people show up and watch videos on how great the company is. Thing is, you're not working for the company, you're working as a self employed individual so you need to realize the figures they tell you do not include taxes. Then if you have a pulse you get called back for another interview in which They didn't really ask me anything as it was clear I was hired just by showing up.

Interview Questions

• seriously, I don't any questions other than the very average 'why are you interested in this job' I am pretty sure they did not even read my resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Went in for a a group information session. I didn't even do an interview. It's not worthy unless you have another job that can pay bills. All I did was cold calls, you don't get paid.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

The first "interview" was just an information session explaining what a sales associate would do and that it is basically starting your own business and selling supplemental insurance policies to inside clients. Then I was asked to come back for a second interview. I called and emailed to ask about scheduling it and never received a response...

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Fairfield, NJ).

Interview

Recruiter contacted through Dice. Initial screening and one session about the company, then in person interview. I am totally from IT back ground, they don't have any IT jobs in Aflac.
    All job requirements are related to sale.

Interview Questions

I am totally IT, position they offered is non IT.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

interviewed at Aflac (Greenbelt, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

I thought it would be a formal interview, but it didn't. When I came to the office, there was just another guy waiting for interview. Then the HR manger took a lecture about Aflac. He believed that U.S will like Japan be a major market for supplementary insurance in the near future. The compensation is totally based on sales result.

Interview Questions

• Maybe what do you think how much does an accident insurance cost for two weeks?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac in February 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed twice and never once advised that I would have to call random businesses, go door to door, and know alot of people to make money. I was also advised job training would be paid and it wasn't I paid for all my own training.