Aflac

1.7

108 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac in May 2013.

Interviewer was very plesant and made me feel very comfortable. The position was not what I was interested in.

Not looking for a sales position

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac in February 2013.

I was interviewed twice and never once advised that I would have to call random businesses, go door to door, and know alot of people to make money. I was also advised job training would be paid and it wasn't I paid for all my own training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aflac in June 2013.

First had a open house which was called the "first interview". Was then contacted for a second interview and was asked possibly three questions. It really did not feel like an interview but more so them selling the job to me. I did not feel it was a promising career due to the fact leads were not provided and pay is all based on commission.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

2 face to face interviews

No guaranteed salary.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

The first "interview" was just an information session explaining what a sales associate would do and that it is basically starting your own business and selling supplemental insurance policies to inside clients. Then I was asked to come back for a second interview. I called and emailed to ask about scheduling it and never received a response...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

Went in for a a group information session. I didn't even do an interview. It's not worthy unless you have another job that can pay bills. All I did was cold calls, you don't get paid.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Recruiter contacted through Dice. Initial screening and one session about the company, then in person interview. I am totally from IT back ground, they don't have any IT jobs in Aflac.
    All job requirements are related to sale.

Interview Questions

I am totally IT, position they offered is non IT.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aflac in August 2012.

Very friendly and outgoing. 1st your are in a group interview where the selling of Hope begins. Your next and final is the one on one interview & a guaranteed offer of a sales position(associate). You will be told that you should make 50-75K in your 1st year. This is 100% untrue. Most people in the office scrape by on 20-25K. Anyone who made/makes that amount is the rare exception and not the rule. Also, you are not told that you have to pay monthly for office space. You are not once let in on how you pay to work for them.

Interview Questions
    • Ask how much it will cost YOU right away. They'll tell you that you just pay for licensing etc. Again, you have to pay to work in their office.   Answer Question
    No negotiate phase, they hire everyone and flood the market.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenbelt, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenbelt, MD

interviewed at Aflac in February 2013.

I thought it would be a formal interview, but it didn't. When I came to the office, there was just another guy waiting for interview. Then the HR manger took a lecture about Aflac. He believed that U.S will like Japan be a major market for supplementary insurance in the near future. The compensation is totally based on sales result.

Interview Questions
    • Maybe what do you think how much does an accident insurance cost for two weeks?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aflac.

Was contacted by a gentleman, that is a regular guest at my current place of employment, about an opportunity that was " so good it brought me out of retirement." I was hesitant at first but decided to set up an interview and find out what exactly they were looking for. The interview consisted of the group manager telling me his story of success with the company and that i could do it too. Upon some asking about leads was able to discover that I had to generate all of my own leads with little training. I was asked to set up a second appointment and never followed up, I decided it wasn't what i was looking for at the time.