Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

contacted by the phone to set up the interview

Interview Questions

• it was all straight forward,regarding future goals,and reloaction issues.   Answer Question

i got another offer

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aflac (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

First a group session. Then a personal interview

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. Easy to get the 2nd round since the first is more of a info session. Although it may seem like the regional sales coordinator really cares about you, all they care about it hiring quantity since there is a high turnover rate. Don't read too much into them seeming to like you. The 3rd round is just meeting to accept the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Charleston, SC) in June 2012.

Interview

Once with a hiring manager, once with his manager.

Interview Questions

• none... they will hir ejust about any willing and able body to fill the constant turn over.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Aflac (Dayton, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was a group interview with multiple candidates. It was a very informative interview, where they try and screen for the people that are truly interested in working for Aflac. It was a very relaxed atmosphere, and the Regional Manager leading the interview was personable and friendly.

Interview Questions

• The relaxed atmosphere made for an enjoyable experience. There were no questions that were too difficult.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in February 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of in-person interviews with Regional Sales Coordinator and maybe a District Sales Coordinator. They mostly want to get to know your personality and your level of determination. It doesn't matter if you have an insurance background or not, because that can be taught. Just go in and be yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Bronx, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Two interviews...you're going to be a Contractor, so nothing too strenuous. Just trying to find out how "hungry" you are and if you can communicate clearly.

Interview Questions

• How much turnover is there in Sales Associates in their first year?   2 Answers

Not a full-time job with salary, benefits. Just a high-turnover place to work during recession.

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

Found them through campus recruiting. I handed them my resume and got an interview. The first "interview" was a group interview where basically the manager told us his life story and if we wanted to, we could check Yes to a second interview. The second interview was one-on-one, but again the manager did most of the talking and only asked me basic questioned.

Interview Questions

I don't think this is the type of position I'm looking for.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Several phone interview, two in-person interviews that went well. As long as you are professional and willing they will hire you. You need to have your life and health sales license and you will need to pay for it yourself. Sales experience is a plus, but not required. You need to ask as many questions as possible to show interest.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a business plan straight away. It doesn't need to be detailed or long, you just need to be prepared.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No chance to negotiate. It is 100% commission.

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

It is more of a recuitment process than an interview.