Aflac Sales Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015

1.7

Sales Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Everyone there was pleasant however something was just different. It was more like I was being sold the position as I was the one asking the questions. It was kind of unorganized.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

In person interview where they asked questions about my degree. Then I had to go to a class and pass a licensing test which I had to pay for. The whole process took about a month

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac (San Diego, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process started with a presentation of the opportunity to a group then they pre-screen and select those that are qualified and call them again for a one on one interview which I fortunately got. I am still in the process of either I would proceed as I am still looking for more options that offer better opportunity for me

Interview Questions

I actually did not decline the offer yet but there was no options above that says I got an offer to work for them but still waiting for other job opportunities so I could select the best option for me

Sales Interview

Interview

Beware: They were vague about the nature of the job. They side stepped direct questions on whether sales would be required. All they are looking for is more sales people.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in September 2014.

Interview

Same as the others said, instead of interviewing you, they gave a presentation themselves and spent the whole session talking about compensation structure and certificates needed to take this sales job. Will need the license anyway, even if you're just an intern. After this "presentation", they'll ask u to think about it and request a second "interview", which is the real interview to be expected.

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aflac (College Park, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was disappointing. I was assigned to be interviewed by a senior sales manager. However, on the day of interview they changed the interviewer to another lady. The interview questions were quite easy. After the interview, they told me I would hear back from someone by next week, which never happened until I emailed them. It took them more than a week to reply me and they told me the position was already filled.

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac (Sioux Falls, SD).

Interview

Decent process. Easy questions. They were kind and asked questions about my performance and knowledge of supplemental insurance. Not many questions about ethics of the job and they touched on what would be required to get licensed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Grange, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aflac (La Grange, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

Basically, it's a presentation and introduction to what they hire you to do. And there're 3 people in a conference room together. You'll fill a form which is for 2nd round interview using.

Interview Questions

• Not really much question. Everyone does a brief introduction and ask any question if you have doubts.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I just accepted to join the 2nd round interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac (Biloxi, MS) in June 2012.

Interview

He spoke of all the good and bad of the job. Reassured the positive and proved that it out weighed the negative. Verbally expressed the passionate side of helping people with insurance needs. If your heart is in the right place, you will find the right position in this job.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself in a career with AFLAC in the long run?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac (Waltham, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

Aflac pulled my resume off of Monster and then called me in for an interview. I was never told it was a group interview and that 15 other people showed up, I was then given a 40 minute sales pitch on Aflac and never asked one question. Was asked to approach the speaker if anyone wanted a live i on i interview the following week. What a waste of time to find out this is a commission only position.