Aflac

Updated Sep 4, 2014

1.6

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

Beware: They were vague about the nature of the job. They side stepped direct questions on whether sales would be required. All they are looking for is more sales people.

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac.

Decent process. Easy questions. They were kind and asked questions about my performance and knowledge of supplemental insurance. Not many questions about ethics of the job and they touched on what would be required to get licensed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Grange, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Grange, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aflac in July 2013.

Basically, it's a presentation and introduction to what they hire you to do. And there're 3 people in a conference room together. You'll fill a form which is for 2nd round interview using.

Interview Questions
    • Not really much question. Everyone does a brief introduction and ask any question if you have doubts.   Answer Question
    I just accepted to join the 2nd round interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in June 2012.

He spoke of all the good and bad of the job. Reassured the positive and proved that it out weighed the negative. Verbally expressed the passionate side of helping people with insurance needs. If your heart is in the right place, you will find the right position in this job.

Interview Questions
    • Do you see yourself in a career with AFLAC in the long run?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in June 2012.

Aflac pulled my resume off of Monster and then called me in for an interview. I was never told it was a group interview and that 15 other people showed up, I was then given a 40 minute sales pitch on Aflac and never asked one question. Was asked to approach the speaker if anyone wanted a live i on i interview the following week. What a waste of time to find out this is a commission only position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in May 2012.

Was contacted by an Aflac representative and told to come in for an interview. Arrived and noticed it was just a presentation and interviews were to be held at a later date. The potential income described seemed unreasonable for a recent college grad with no sales experience. I was called back numerous times because I already had my license to sell life and health insurance, but this was not the type of job I was looking for.

Interview Questions

Not what I was looking for

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in February 2012.

It was very simple and easy I had to take a written exam and I was informed about the company. It seemed almost too easy basic questions nothing out of the ordinary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in January 2012.

They give an information session every week and call in candidates by saying they are expanding and opening new offices. Then what they tell you basically is get an insurance licence by your own investment, no compensation/base pay for the job. The next day I went in for 1:1 interview, and they spoke to me like I was already selected- no questions asked.

Interview Questions
    • They directly told me to take care of clients from my "culture" as I would be able to lure them. No questions were asked during the interview.   View Answer

Did not want to invest money and then work on 100% commission basis. They may be a good company to work for, but I do not think that it was for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac in July 2011.

Communicate clearly about your goals and job knowledge and you will do great!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in September 2010.

I was called about 2 weeks after attending a career fair and set up an interview for a couple days later. The first interview was one on one and it seemed as if the interviewer was teaching me about Aflac rather than interviewing. She did ask a few questions and wrote a few notes down on my resume. She explained the income options in detail and we got along really well. The interviewer was really nice and invited me to an event and a second interview. I met some higher up people at the event and was treated to food and conversation. The second interview was to explain the training process and address questions/worries I had.

Interview Questions

In the end, I was offered the job but had to decline because I was unsure whether I could afford the risks of year 1.