Aflac Sales Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Falls, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Cedar Falls, IA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was prompt. The interviewer asked pertinent questions. One question I have never understood is "What would you like to do?" It seems obvious that if I am there interviewing for a job that that is what I want to do. Nobody forces me to an interview. It is my choice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Sales Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Everyone there was pleasant however something was just different. It was more like I was being sold the position as I was the one asking the questions. It was kind of unorganized.

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Silver Spring, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

I met the AFLAC representative at a career fair on campus. She emailed me back offering me the opportunity to receive an interview. It was a 2 week process that went very smooth. Relatively standard/easy interview process. They hook you in by telling you how much you can make on a 100% commission salary. If you're calm and you know how to pitch yourself then you'll be fine.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

In person interview where they asked questions about my degree. Then I had to go to a class and pass a licensing test which I had to pay for. The whole process took about a month

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

The first "interview" was a group meeting with several other applicants. This consisted of a presentation by a manager. We were not able to ask questions at this meeting, although I had several. After consideration, I decided not to pursue the job further because there was no base salary offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (San Diego, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process started with a presentation of the opportunity to a group then they pre-screen and select those that are qualified and call them again for a one on one interview which I fortunately got. I am still in the process of either I would proceed as I am still looking for more options that offer better opportunity for me

Interview Questions

I actually did not decline the offer yet but there was no options above that says I got an offer to work for them but still waiting for other job opportunities so I could select the best option for me

Sales Interview

Interview

Beware: They were vague about the nature of the job. They side stepped direct questions on whether sales would be required. All they are looking for is more sales people.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac in September 2014.

Interview

Same as the others said, instead of interviewing you, they gave a presentation themselves and spent the whole session talking about compensation structure and certificates needed to take this sales job. Will need the license anyway, even if you're just an intern. After this "presentation", they'll ask u to think about it and request a second "interview", which is the real interview to be expected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac (College Park, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was disappointing. I was assigned to be interviewed by a senior sales manager. However, on the day of interview they changed the interviewer to another lady. The interview questions were quite easy. After the interview, they told me I would hear back from someone by next week, which never happened until I emailed them. It took them more than a week to reply me and they told me the position was already filled.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Sioux Falls, SD).

Interview

Decent process. Easy questions. They were kind and asked questions about my performance and knowledge of supplemental insurance. Not many questions about ethics of the job and they touched on what would be required to get licensed.