Aflac

Updated Feb 19, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in June 2012.

He spoke of all the good and bad of the job. Reassured the positive and proved that it out weighed the negative. Verbally expressed the passionate side of helping people with insurance needs. If your heart is in the right place, you will find the right position in this job.

Interview Questions
  • Do you see yourself in a career with AFLAC in the long run?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in August 2009.

Good people but felt like a multi-level sales pitch. Apparently there is a tiered hiring system that those above you benefit from your success? They have help wanted ads constantly suggesting to me that they have massive turnover.

Interview Questions

Straight commission and no help while in their learning curve.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in September 2010.

I was called about 2 weeks after attending a career fair and set up an interview for a couple days later. The first interview was one on one and it seemed as if the interviewer was teaching me about Aflac rather than interviewing. She did ask a few questions and wrote a few notes down on my resume. She explained the income options in detail and we got along really well. The interviewer was really nice and invited me to an event and a second interview. I met some higher up people at the event and was treated to food and conversation. The second interview was to explain the training process and address questions/worries I had.

Interview Questions

In the end, I was offered the job but had to decline because I was unsure whether I could afford the risks of year 1.

Sales Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Group interview with information about the company. This was very infomative.

Clean and clear.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in April 2010.

Group interview where they were trying to sell the job to a group of people. Talked at us, not to us. Didn't seem to have to much time for us, and the presenter/interviewer ran out the door very quickly. The office was very empty with a few offices along the sides and a big conference table in the middle.

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in December 2009.

It was a basic one on one interview that mainly focused on behavioral questions. There were no technical questions and they went through the sales model of Aflac and went through how the commission structure works. After the interview I had a much better idea of what the job entailed.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aflac in May 2010.

There really was no interview. I went under the impression that I would be having an interview, but when I showed up there were many people in the room waiting. The interviewer came in and gave us a presentation instead.

didn't want to work on 100% commission

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac in July 2011.

Communicate clearly about your goals and job knowledge and you will do great!

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD
    Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac.

Decent process. Easy questions. They were kind and asked questions about my performance and knowledge of supplemental insurance. Not many questions about ethics of the job and they touched on what would be required to get licensed.

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aflac.

In person interview where they asked questions about my degree. Then I had to go to a class and pass a licensing test which I had to pay for. The whole process took about a month