Aflac Sales Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014

1.6

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

Beware: They were vague about the nature of the job. They side stepped direct questions on whether sales would be required. All they are looking for is more sales people.

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sioux Falls, SD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aflac.

Decent process. Easy questions. They were kind and asked questions about my performance and knowledge of supplemental insurance. Not many questions about ethics of the job and they touched on what would be required to get licensed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  La Grange, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Grange, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aflac in July 2013.

Basically, it's a presentation and introduction to what they hire you to do. And there're 3 people in a conference room together. You'll fill a form which is for 2nd round interview using.

Interview Questions
    • Not really much question. Everyone does a brief introduction and ask any question if you have doubts.   Answer Question
    I just accepted to join the 2nd round interview.

Sales Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac.

Group interview with information about the company. This was very infomative.

Clean and clear.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

The process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in May 2012.

Was contacted by an Aflac representative and told to come in for an interview. Arrived and noticed it was just a presentation and interviews were to be held at a later date. The potential income described seemed unreasonable for a recent college grad with no sales experience. I was called back numerous times because I already had my license to sell life and health insurance, but this was not the type of job I was looking for.

Interview Questions

Not what I was looking for

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in June 2012.

My resume on monster.com prompted someone with Aflac to call me and set up an interview. I was not told what the position was over the phone. A scatterbrained woman showed up late to the local Aflac office (which consisted of a desk and two chairs in an otherwise empty room). When I asked her about the position was that she was trying to fill, she said "it's sales". I thought perhaps they were setting up a new location and needed someone to accomplish that. She asked personal questions about my family and seemed annoyed that I was trying to be professional, not personal. When she stated that this was 100% commission based with no base salary, I told her I was not a good fit for the position she is trying to fill.

BEWARE OF REQUESTS FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH AFLAC. ALL THEY ARE LOOKING FOR ARE COMMISSION BASED SALES PEOPLE.

Interview Questions

I did not get a MBA to make cold calls in sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in June 2012.

Aflac pulled my resume off of Monster and then called me in for an interview. I was never told it was a group interview and that 15 other people showed up, I was then given a 40 minute sales pitch on Aflac and never asked one question. Was asked to approach the speaker if anyone wanted a live i on i interview the following week. What a waste of time to find out this is a commission only position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Biloxi, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in June 2012.

He spoke of all the good and bad of the job. Reassured the positive and proved that it out weighed the negative. Verbally expressed the passionate side of helping people with insurance needs. If your heart is in the right place, you will find the right position in this job.

Interview Questions
    • Do you see yourself in a career with AFLAC in the long run?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in January 2012.

They give an information session every week and call in candidates by saying they are expanding and opening new offices. Then what they tell you basically is get an insurance licence by your own investment, no compensation/base pay for the job. The next day I went in for 1:1 interview, and they spoke to me like I was already selected- no questions asked.

Interview Questions
    • They directly told me to take care of clients from my "culture" as I would be able to lure them. No questions were asked during the interview.   View Answer

Did not want to invest money and then work on 100% commission basis. They may be a good company to work for, but I do not think that it was for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in February 2012.

It was very simple and easy I had to take a written exam and I was informed about the company. It seemed almost too easy basic questions nothing out of the ordinary

Interview Questions

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!