Aflac

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aflac in October 2013.

Interview Details – They were quick to get back with a phone call about an interview within a few days of applying. The interview process straightforward and explained all the duties expected and responsibilities performed. The person interviewing me was very professional and explained how working with Aflac has proved to be successful and a great opportunity in his life.

Interview Question – "Can you motivate yourself to succeed?"   Answer Question

Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in October 2009.

Interview Details – I felt the process was very good. They didnt waste my time and I liked that they presented the company and the position to me instead of the old routine of being under the light for inspection. I was given some information to read and a website to visit on my own time. It was suggested that I have few questions to ask during our second interview in order to ensure that I knew what I was getting into.

After discussions with my family I decided not too waste AFLAC's time and resources knowing that at the present time I would not be able too commit, as such we cancelled the second interview.

The office personnel were very intuitive, and helpful.

Interview Questions

• On a scale or 1 to 10, how interested are you in the position?   View Answer
  • We are primarily a businee-to-business, do you think you could present AFLAC's offerings to business owners and employees?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The reason that I had to decline was that it is 100% commission based and without a full-time job to support my families needs, I would not have been able to give 100% not knowing when the check is in the mail.

Lexington, KY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aflac in August 2009.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview. It took approximately one hour. They generally asked questions about information on my resume and then asked some more behavioral questions. But after some search I decided I don't want to for them and I declined the second interview because I'm not a sales person.

Interview Question – Have you ever had any one to one experience with customers?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – After some search I decided I don't want to for them and I declined the second interview because I'm not a sales person.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Representative

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in March 2011.

Interview Details – First interview was just a group thing me and like 6 other people. was told about all the wonders of aflac, and then had one on one interviews where she basically just asked if we could do it, then told we had a limited time to get our insurance license through their training. after that i had to pay for some licensing and some stuff. and i was hired

Interview Question – Are you comfortable coldcalling business?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – its all commission

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!